UCS Vega Window Motor System, DC
Chain Self-Adjusts For Proper Closing
The Ultraflex Control Systems Vega motor provides a 12-inch chain operator for skylights and awning or hopper windows. The automatic blinds motor connects directly to the sash with no operator needed. This actuator features a double-link stainless steel chain, with a chrome-plated brass terminal. Multiple motors can be wired in parallel. This electric curtain motor is UL Listed.
UCS Vega Motor System
The UCS Vega Motor System is ideal for skylights, awnings or hopper windows. The motor connects directly, easily to sash; no operator needed as with other brands. The chain is double-link, all stainless steel, and centered in case; chain terminal is chrome-plated brass. It can be easily built-in into the frame of curtain walls. Stopping in closed position is regulated by internal limit switch. The motor stops in intermediate positions in case of overload.
- For skylights, awnings or hopper windows.
- Connects direct to sash; no operator needed as with other brands.
- Double-link stainless steel chain, with chrome-plated brass terminal.
- Closing is self-regulated by an internal limit switch.
- Multiple motors can be wired in parallel.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 41148S (Gray)
- 41150C (White)
- Opening: 12" (300 mm) maximum opening chain stroke
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" H x 1-1/4"W x 17-3/4" L (45 x 32 x 450 mm)
- Force: 66 lbs. (300 N) in push and pull
- Speed: 0.375 inch (9 mm) per second
- Min. height: minimum 10" sash height if using pivoting brackets; minimum 35-1/2" (900 mm) if brackets are not used
- Remote: see Vega RF with remote control, or use Vega below with CRM and remote
- Warranty: 2 Year
- UL listed, CE rated