USP 40 Degree Temperature Supervisory Sensor
Perfect For Sensing If Temperature Is Close To Freezing!
Fixed temperature switch, normally closed and opens at 40 deg F for connection to automation controllers like the Leviton S&A (HAI) Omni, JDS Stargate or RCS Commstar.
- Normally closed contacts, opens @ 40 deg F (± 5 deg F) and closes back @ 55 deg F.
- Contacts rated @ 24VDC, 120 mA.
United Security – Robust, Rugged, Ready
United Security Products (USP) has supplied quality products to the security alarm industry for more than 40 years, with proven performance in more than 100 million installations. Security systems professionals rely on USP for the most innovative products in the security industry. For your next installation, be sure to specify USP products.
- Manufacturer Part #: F20
- Type: Fixed Temperature Closed Circuit Detector
- Contact Rating: 24VDC-120mA
- Dimensions: 2.50(H) x 2.25(W) x 1.0(D) inches
- Approvals: UL, CA State Fire Marshall