AFI Relay Station 4
Power and Command Multiple Motorized Systems
Control multiple VDC actuators for motorized windows, skylights, and large ventilation panels with the AFI Relay Station 4. This 4-channel self-contained controller provides power for multiple VDC actuators with a combined load of 16 amps (4 amps per channel) for various applications. The Relay Station acts as an interface between AFI DC Actuators (motorized windows and awnings) and Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems such as Building Automation or Management Systems (BAS or BMS), Home Automation Systems or Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning Systems (HVAC). Quick connect input and output mounting terminals, along with a fully regulated DIN rail mounted power supply, make installation fast and easy. The Relay Station is compatible with almost any type of window or awning opening including top-hinged awnings, bottom-hinged hoppers, side-hinged casements, hung, sliding, or parallel windows, skylights, curtain walls and other vents.
- 4-Channel powered control panel for 24VDC actuators
- UL listed, self-contained, installation-ready unit
- One-touch open/close control using #SW-5686 switch (sold separately)
- Quick connect input and output terminals
- Each unit contains a fully regulated DIN rail mounted power supply along with appropriate mounting terminals for a complete UL listed solution
NOTE: Requires one AC 110-240V outlet.
Ultraflex Control Systems Motorized Actuators
Ultraflex Control Systems (UCS) Motor Systems facilitate Green building goals for natural light and ventilation, for both residential and commercial projects. Attractive, low profile UCS actuators combine a motor and operator in one unit for skylight, vent or window automation.
- Manufacturer Part #: RS-4
- Number of Groups: 4
- Number of Outputs: 4
- Dimensions: 16 H x 16 W x 6 D inches
- Warranty: 2-Year