Speco 6-Channel 5MP H.265 Hybrid Wall Mount DVR with Smart Analytics & 1 SATA Port
Support Up to Six 5MP Security Cameras
Create a network of half a dozen security cameras with the Speco 6-Channel 5MP H.265 Hybrid Wall Mount DVR with Smart Analytics & 1 SATA Port. This digital video recorder (DVR) records and saves surveillance footage captured from up to 6 compatible TVI or IP security cameras and is capable of supporting advanced features like Smart Analytics for superior surveillance performance. 1 SATA port and 1 eSATA port are available for connecting the DVR to separate storage units or to other DVRs to expand the size of your surveillance network.
- Digital video recorder provides up to 5MP (2560 x 1920) recording and playback across all channels or 4K on 1 channel
- 4 configurable hybrid channels (TVI or IP) and 2 dedicated IP channels
- Supports 2-way audio communication to talk with subjects within a camera's FOV
- Simultaneous 4K HDMI and VGA monitor output
- H.265 compression stores up to 2x more footage than H.264
- Smart Analytics improve saved footage with smart playback functionality
- Remote viewing of connected stream via web browser, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, or mobile device
The DVR supports between 720p to 5 MP (2560x1920) resolution across all channels (depending on network bandwidth), or up to 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) in a single channel.
The 6-Channel DVR connects to the Internet to provide remote management and access to the system and enables you to playback footage, adjust settings, and monitor connected cameras from any Internet enabled device. Built-in S.M.A.R.T. technology enables self-monitoring, analysis and reporting for the DVR's HDD. In case of network interruption or connection loss, the DVR can automatically record footage to inserted USB drives and transfer files back to the DVR when connection is restored.
This DVR supports Smart Analytics software, dramatically improving the quality of your surveillance network and captured footage. Smart Analytics software simplifies reviewing saved footage for specialized surveillance tasks. By connecting a Speco Analytic camera to the DVR, you can review footage through the Speco management portal using Smart Playback functions, such as drawing a line or box across a specific area of a recording in order to rapidly search for activity within the selected area.
The 6-Channel DVR has "EZ Wizard" functions for quick installation.
- EZ Wizards: For the Quickest Use & Installation
- Camera: Quickly discovers and installs all Speco IP cameras
- Setup: For quick system setup
- Network: Network setup and port forwarding
- Record: Quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type
- EZ Search 2.0: Quickly search events from thumbnails
- EZ Copy: Auto copy what you are playing onto a USB flash drive
- EZ Mobile: Easy Mobile Setup for viewing on desktop or mobile apps
A web-enabled PC or MAC computer is required to operate the DVR. You can access the network via Speco One and SureGuard VMS, and supported Internet browsers.
The DVR can be placed on a tabletop, rack mounted, or wall mounted within a media enclosure. Configure the inputs to match with your available TVI or IP cameras and connect them to the recorder with the corresponding cables. Once the connections are set up, use the EZ Wizard tools to quickly set up your surveillance system.
- DVR Unit
- Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Optical Mouse
- Quick Start Guide
- Hard drives not covered by 5-year warranty.
- USB device not included.
- Smart Analytics requires Analytic Cameras connected to the DVR, sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- H6WHRL2TB: 2TB
- H6WHRL4TB: 4TB
- H6WHRL6TB: 6TB
- H6WHRL8TB: 8TB
- H6WHRL12TB: 12TB
- H6WHRL2TB (2TB): 030519032025
- H6WHRL4TB (4TB): 030519032049
- H6WHRL6TB (6TB): 030519032131
- H6WHRL8TB (8TB): 030519032063
- H6WHRL12TB (12TB): 030519032070
- Channels: 6: 4 configurable, 2 dedicated IP
- Compression: Standard H.265
- OS: Embedded Linux
- Analog Only Input: BNC x 4
- Configurable Analog Inputs: 4
- IPC Only Input: 2
- Network Access & Transfer Bandwidth: 16/40 Mbps
- Network Access Format: 8MP/5MP/4MP/3MP/1080P/960P/720P@25/30fps
- IP Input: 8MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080p, 960p, 720p @25fps/30fps
- HDMIx1: 4Kx2K/1920x1080/1280x1024
- VGAx1: 1920x1080/1280/x1024/1024x768
- BNCx1: CVBS (used as the main or spot output)
- Network Input: RCA x 4
- Two-Way Audio: Take up channel one audio input
- Local Output: RCA x 1
- Record Stream: Dual stream recording
- Resolution: 8MP (4K), 5MP, 4MP, 1080P, 720P, WD1
- Frame Rate:
- 5MP@12fps/15Fps (PAL/NTSC)
- 1080P/720P/WD1@25fps/30fps (PAL/NTSC)
- Bit Rate: 32 to 78 MBps
- Recording Mode: Manual, schedule, motion, sensor, intelligence
- Simultaneous Playback: Max 4 Channels
- Search Modes: EZ Search, museum search, time search, event search, bookmark search, snapshot search
- Smart Search: Highlighted color to display camera records in a certain period of time, different colors refer to different record events
- Playback Resolutions: 8MP (4K), 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P
- Playback Functions: Play, pause, FF, FB, digital zoom, etc
- Mode: Manual, sensor, motion, exception, intelligence
- Channel Input: 4 channel local input; Supports IPC alarm input
- Channel Output: 1 channel local output, Supports IPC alarm input
- Linkage: Record/Snapshot/Preset/Email/Pop-up Window
- Interface: RJ45 10M/100 Mbps
- Protocols: TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, UPnP, NTP, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPs, RTSP
- Webclient: Multiple online users monitoring
- Mobile Device OS: Speco Blue iOS, Android, SecureGuard® Client
- Other Viewing Platforms: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
- HDD: SATA x1, max 14TB per HDD
- eSATA: max 8TB
- Max Capacity: 14TB
- Internal SATA ports: 1
- USB Ports (Front, Rear): 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 2.0
- Local: USB, USB mobile HDD
- Network: Yes
- USB: USB 2.0 x 2
- Remote Control: Yes
- Input Method: IR Remote, Mouse
- Power Supply: DC12V/2A
- Power Consumption: ≤10W(without HDD)
- Dimensions: 11.8" x 9.8" x 1.8" (300mm x 248mm x 45mm)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
- User Access: Max 10 users online (web client)
Search & Playback