Speco 4MP HD-TVI IR Dome Camera, 2.8mm Lens With Junction Box
Capture HD Footage Using Coaxial Cable
The Speco 4MP HD-TVI IR Dome Camera (2.8mm Lens) with Junction Box provides 1080p HD surveillance in almost any outdoor environment. Encased in durable weather- and tamper-resistant housing, the camera constantly watches over your property. The dome camera amplifies existing light sources and filters out glare with IR LED lights to provide clear images 24/7.
- Dome camera: 2.8 mm fixed lens captures Full 1080p HD resolution, 4MP at 15 fps over coax (HD-TVI)
- True WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Full Object Storage Drive (OSD) operation via on-board control and UTC (up the coax)
- Capture and record footage in multiple format options (TVI, CVI, AHD, CVBS)
- Weather resistant (IP66) casing and junction box for most environmental conditions
The IR Dome Camera features true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) that enables it to capture high-resolution images in various light levels by illuminating darker areas while retaining brighter areas for well balanced lighting. Light sources up to 65 feet away can be balanced and accounted for, resulting in clear, evenly lighted images around the clock.
Retrofit Analog Installations
HD-TVI (High Definition Transport Video Interface) cameras use the same coaxial cables as traditional analog CCTV cameras, making HD-TVI cameras excellent retrofit solutions for existing home surveillance systems. HD-TVI cameras let you avoid having to rewire your home with ethernet cables, saving you time and money while still providing 1080p HD images.
Remote Management from Your Computer or Phone
The Dome Camera can be controlled via Speco's web management tool and free Speco Mobile app when connected to a compatible digital video recorder (DVR), sold separately. Through the web tool or the app, you can view live footage from connected cameras, adjust settings and customize presets for optimal, personalized performance.
Place the mounting base onto a flat surface and drill the mount into place. Route and connect the camera's coaxial and power cables before attaching the camera to the mounting base. Adjust the direction of the camera and finally place the protective dome over the camera.
- Dome Camera
- Junction Box
- Installation Hardwire
NOTE: 12VDC Power Supply not included. Digital video recorders (DVR) sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
For over 45 years, SPECO Technologies has been dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers and architects rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: VLT4DG
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7 inch 4MP C-MOS Sensor
- Resolution: 2,688 x 1,520 (4MP)
- Scanning System: Progressive Scan
- Total Pixels: 2,720 (H) x 1,536 (V)
- Video Output: HD-ANALOG (TVI, AHD, CVI)
- TV System: NTSC/PAL
- Minimum Illumination: Color 1 Lux , BW 0.5 Lux
- S/N Ratio: 52dB (AGC off)
- Frame Rate: 15fps
- Day and Night: IR Cut Filter, Auto, Color, B/W, EXT
- Brightness: 1~20
- AGC (Gain Control): 1~20
- WDR: D-WDR/ON/OFF
- AWB: ATW/MWB
- DNR: 2D-DNR (1~16)
- Color Gain: 1-16
- Mirror: Default/H/V/HV
- Language: Multi Language
- IR Distance: 6 High Power IR LED/66ft
- Remote Control Interface: UTC
- Focal Length: 2.8mm
- Maximum Aperture Ratio: F=2.0
- Focal Control: Manual
- Lens Type: Fixed
- Operation Temperature: 14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C)
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Input Voltage, Current: 12V DC +10%
- Power Consumption: Max. 5W
- Dome Base Housing Circumference: 4.72 inches
- Dome Cover Circumference: 3.11 inches
- Weight: 0.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Years