Speco 2MP Facial Recognition IP Bullet Camera with Junction Box, 7-22mm Motorized Lens
Identify Faces of Guests & Intruders Around Your Property
Keep a watchful eye over your property and know exactly who is moving around with the Speco Technologies 2MP Facial Recognition IP Bullet Camera with Junction Box, 7-22mm Motorized Lens. This HD bullet camera features Facial Detection and Recognition along with Analytics software that exponentially increases the capabilities of a Speco surveillance system. When paired with a compatible Speco network video recorder (NVR), this Facial Recognition camera can detect, analyze, and remember faces of people who repeatedly come within its field of view. Speco Analytics offers advanced recording and playback settings of footage including line crossing and objection detection features.
- 7 to 22mm motorized lens captures 1080p HD resolution at 30 fps over PoE connections
- Face Detection and Recognition identify and records faces to track frequency of visitors on your property
- Speco Analytics provides advanced recording and playback features to help pinpoint specific subjects within footage
- Built-in LEDs and True WDR (wide dynamic range) improve image compensation
- Weather resistant (IP67) casing and junction box for most environmental conditions
The Speco Technologies Facial Recognition IP Bullet Camera can be controlled via Speco's web management tool and free Speco Mobile app when connected to a compatible network video recorder (NVR), sold separately. Through the web tool or the app, you can view live footage from connected cameras, adjust settings and customize presets for optimal, personalized performance.
Place the mounting base onto a flat surface and drill the mount into place. Route and connect the Speco bullet camera's RJ45 cable before attaching the camera to the mounting base.
- Junction Box
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: 12VDC Power Supply not included. Network video recorders (NVR) sold separately. An internet connection is required for remote operation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
For over 45 years, SPECO Technologies has been dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers and architects rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O2BFRM
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/2.8" CMOS, 2MP
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Field of View: 37 to 22.5 degrees
- Recommended Capture Distance: 5-20ft
- 3-axis Adjustment: Pan: 0° – 360°, TIlt: 0° – 90°, Rotate: 0° – 360°
- Minimum Illumination Color: F1.4, 0 lux (White LED On)
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Compensation: WDR, BLC, HLC
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/25 ~ 1/100000 sec
- DNR: 3D
- Main Resolution: 1080P (1920x1080 ) / 720P (1280x720) @ 30fps
- Video Compression: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MJPEG
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR
- Multiple Streaming: 3 simultaneous streams
- Audio Ports: 1 ch input and output
External Terminal Specifications
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power: DC jack
- Analog Video Output: CVBS video output (BNC x 1)
- Microphone Input: 3.5mm
- Storage: Built-in micro SD card clot, up to 128GB
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, UDP, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTPs, QoS
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP/MAC address filtering, digest authentication
- User Access: Max. 6 simultaneous users. *Actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: *Face Detection and Recognition, Motion detection, object removal, abnormality, line crossing, intrusion
- Alarm Triggers: Analytics, sensor
- Alarm Events: FTP upload, email upload
- Image Settings: Privacy mask, region of interest, OSD
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard VMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard Client (iPhone and Android™)
Operating & Unit Specifications
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 12W (max)
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 104 degrees F (-30 to 40 degrees C)
- Unit Dimensions: 3.9" (Dia.) x 11" (H)
- Unit Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year