Speaker Wire, 14AWG, 2C, 500'
For High-End Audio Installations
Ultra-flexible high-definition speaker cable. Exceptional performance, sound quality for professional speaker and audio connections.
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 14
- Conductors: 2 (Red and Black for + and -)
- Type: ETL, CM, CL3
- Jacket Color: White
- Package: Reel
- Applications: High-end audio transmissions, stereo, professional audio and studio requirements, ok with power-limited circuits.
Available Lengths: 500 Ft.
Choosing The Right Speaker Wire
Home Controls offers ultra-flexible high-definition speaker bulk cables. These wires provide exceptional performance, sound quality for professional speaker and audio connections. There are two major considerations when selecting your speaker wire: Gauge and Conductors. Gauge refers to the thickness of a wire; the lower the gauge, the thicker the wire. Wires with a lower gauge contain a thicker copper conductor, so they are better at conducting audio signals. Speaker wires come in 2 Conductor (Red and Black for + and -) or 4 Conductor (Red, Black, White and Green = Left+, Left-, Right+ and Right-). If you need assistance choosing the right wire, then please call our Technical Support Team at 1-800-266-8765 for free product advice!
- Conductor: 14 AWG 41/30 Stranded Bare Copper
- Insulation: Polypropylene
- Insulation: Thickness 0.010" nom.
- Insulation Diameter: 0.095 nom.
- Lay Length: 3.5" nom.
- Temperature Rating: -20 to 60°C
- Operating Voltage: 300 Volts max.
- Capacitance: 25 pf/ft nom.
- Impedance: 65 Ohms nom.
- DC Resistance: 2.62 Ohms/M' at 20°C
- Flame Rating: UL 1685 Vertical Tray