Sonic Alert Baby Cry Signaler/Transmitter
See Visual Alerts When Your Baby Cries
If you have mild to severe hearing loss, make sure you always know when your baby is crying with the Sonic Alert BC400 Baby Cry Signaler/Transmitter. This small voice sensor plugs into an outlet in your baby’s room and detects even the softest coo. When any crying is detected, the signaler lets you know by sending a wireless alert to your Sonic Alert receiver (sold separately), which flashes a light upon activation. The signaler does not flash or make noise itself, ensuring your baby is undisturbed by the system.
- Detects voices to provide visual alerts when a baby cries
- Designed for people with hearing loss
- Works with a compatible Sonic Alert receiver
- Adjustable sensitivity to detect all noise or only loud noise
- Plugs into a standard power outlet
The Baby Cry Signaler/Transmitter features adjustable sensitivity, so you can choose to detect all baby sounds, quiet and loud (high sensitivity), or only louder sounds (low sensitivity). Make adjustments simply by turning a knob on the signaler.
- Boom Alarm Clock (SB1000)
- Wall Mount Remote Receiver (SA101)
- Table Top Remote Receiver (SA201)
- Sonic Blink Strobe Receiver (BL300)
- Remote Horn Receiver (RH100)
Note: Requires a compatible Sonic Alert receiver, sold separately.
Sonic Alert: Specialized Hearing Solutions
Sonic Alert specializes in alert products that are geared toward anyone with hearing loss or trouble waking up. For over 39 years, we have supplied amplified alarm clocks, telephones, signalers, and personal listening devices. We strive to provide you with high quality, reliable products that solve your hearing challenges.
- Manufacturer Part #: BC400
- Power: 120VAC
- Warranty: 5 Years