Somfy Irismo 35 (Mini DC) RTS Drapery Motor
WireFree, Plug-and-Play Drapery Motor
Add subtle and helpful remote control of your sliding curtain or drapes with the Somfy Irismo 35 (Mini DC) RTS Drapery Motor. This drapery motor allows you to open/close curtains up to 32ft long using a Somfy RTS remote control device, through the Somfy myLink mobile app, or with a short tug of the curtain. This drapery motor includes a touch motion feature that activates the motor with a slight pull on the curtain. The motor is powered via an included power cord that is long enough for it to easily connect to the drapery's rail.
- Drapery motor adds automated open/close motorization using touch motion assistance, handheld remote, or from anywhere via the Somfy myLink app
- Works with curtain tracks up to 32 feet (9.7m) in length and can be installed on the right or left side of the track
- Manual override allows drapery to be hand pulled during power outages
- Supports curtains weighing up to 77lbs
- Compatible with straight, custom bend, and curved tracks
- Compatible with other RTS devices via RTS Somfy technology and Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface, sold separately
- Voice control compatible with Amazon Alexa via the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface
The motor has a built-in RTS module for compatibility with other Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) control devices, such as handheld remotes, wall switches, tabletop switches, etc (sold separately). When paired with the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface (part 1811403, sold separately), you'll also be able to control your motorized curtains from virtually anywhere using a smartphone/tablet via the free Somfy myLink app for Android and iOS. The interface module also enables voice control when paired with Amazon Alexa.
- Irismo 35 Mini RTS Drapery Motor
- 24 VDC Power Supply
- Requires the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface (1811403, sold separately) to allow control via a smartphone, tablet, or voice command.
- Requires a wireless router and Internet service (sold separately).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Somfy products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Somfy directly for international orders.
RTS: Technology Dedicated To Your Comfort
Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) offers a high performance, convenient and reliable solution for awning and screen automation, eliminating the need for wiring between the motor and controls. With the radio receiver integrated within the motor, RTS is the ideal choice because installation is quick and easy. Whether you want to control your awning or screen at the touch of a button or use automatic controls, Somfy has the solution. It's so easy, It's Somfy!
- Manufacturer Part #: 1003004
- Power Supply: 24V DC (included)
- Amperage: 2A
- Average Linear Speed: 4.9 in./s – 7.86 in./s (12.5 cm/s to 20 cm/s)
- Power consumption:< 3 W
- Power cable type: 4 M (13.2 ft.)
- Control connector type: RJ12
- DCT control circuit voltage: 5V DC
- Motor sound level:< 44 dBA
- Track maximum length: 32 ft. (9.7 m)
- Maximum number of junctions: 2
- Minimum bending radius: 11.8 in. (30 cm)
- Minimum curving radius: 118 in. (300 cm)
- Side opening max weight: 77 lbs. (35 kg)
- Center opening max weight: 77 lbs. (35 kg)
- Tandem alternative: 154 lbs. (70 kg)
- Certifications: CE
- Warranty: 5 Years