SkylinkHome Motion Activated Light Starter Kit, Screw In
For Use With The SkylinkHome Wireless Control System
The SkylinkHome Motion Activated Light Kit contains everything you need to turn a light on automatically when movement is detected. All wireless signal communications within the SkylinkHome System are based on rolling code technology to ensure the highest level of security.
How It Works
The Dimmer simply screws into your existing light bulb socket, and a light bulb screws into the Dimmer. The Dimmer can receive signals from Skylink transmitters, allowing you to wirelessly operate the connected light.For example, you can install the included Motion Sensor transmitter near an entrance, so when anyone enters the room, the Motion Sensor signals the Dimmer to turn on the light. The Dimmer can receive signals from up to 8 transmitters, so you can add remote control transmitters, wall mount transmitters, etc. for added convenience. (Additional transmitters sold separately.)
- Motion Sensor: ID-318
- Screw In Dimmer: LX-318
- Clamshell Pack
- Save energy by turning ON/OFF lights automatically.
- Turn on the lights by movement when dark. (Movement will not turn on the lights when room is already bright.)
- Selectable timer from 5 to 60 minutes.
- Works with Incandescent and CFL bulbs, up to 60W load.
- Wireless remote control range is up to 500 feet in open area.
- No installation required, just screw in a lamp socket.
Motion Sensor Features
- Activated the Dimmer when motion is detected
- Turn lights off by timer automatically after 5, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Can be set to only turn lights on when dark. Energy saving plus.
- Adjustable motion detection sensibility.
- Water resistant. Good for outdoors and indoors.
- Up to 500 feet operating range in an open area. Long range, no problem.
Screw-In Dimmer Features
- No wiring connection, just screw in to a lamp socket
- Lighting control: ON/OFF/Dim
- Operates up to 60W load – Incandescent light bulbs, CFL, LED bulbs.
- Up to 500 feet operating range
Rolling Code Technology
Every time you press your remote transmitter, a code is generated which is recognized by the receiver that in turn performs the desired function. With most systems, there is only one assigned code. Whenever the remote is pressed, it generates the same code, making it vulnerable to code grabbers who use electronic scanners to steal the code. With rolling code technology, each time the remote is used, it generates a different code which can only be recognized by a rolling code receiver. Even if an electronic scanner picks up the code, the next code will not be the same, and the receiver will not recognize the old code. As a result, systems with rolling code technology are increasingly safe and secure.
SkylinkHome Wireless Control System
The SkylinkPad from Skylink Group is a wireless control system which allows the user to control almost anything electronic in the home, including lamps, garage doors, security systems, and coffee makers. The credit card size of the pad comes in six options and can have up to 14 buttons to control various household items.