Skylink Wireless Security System Flood Sensor
Easy To Install
Prevent flooding and potential property damage with help from Skylink. The Wireless Security System Flood Sensor works in conjunction with a Skylink Security System to alert you when water is detected. It's easy to setup. Simply place the sensor along your wall, near the water heater, next to the washing machine, etc. When the probe of the sensor is covered with water, the sensor signals your Skylink receiver (sold separately) to alert you.
- Detects water to help you prevent flooding and property damage
- Works in conjunction with Skylink Security System
- Notifies the Control Panel or Emergency Dialer if water is detected
- Range up to 100 feet
- Flood Sensor (battery inside)
- Double-sided foam tape
IMPORTANT NOTE: Skylink products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Skylink directly for international orders.
The Skylink Group
The Skylink Group understands the needs and concerns of homeowners in providing a safe haven and comfortable environment for their families. The group offers a comprehensive range of products to meet all home operation and security needs, including wireless alarm systems, emergency dialers, motion detector sets, sensors and alert mechanisms. The group has been manufacturing electronics for over 30 years, and continues to enhance features and test technology on an ongoing basis to ensure reliability.
- Battery: 12V Alkaline (included)
- Operating Range: Up to 100 feet
- Compatible Skylink Receivers: Security Control Panel SC-001, Emergency Dialer AD-433S, Audio Alarm AA-433, Silent Alarm SW-433)