Skylink Wireless Security Emergency Dialer, 1-Way, with Panic Button
No Fee Emergency Monitoring With Wireless Panic Remote
Save money by passing on a full security system and installing the Skylink Wireless Security AD105 Emergency Dialer and Panic. The Emergency Dialer sends your personalized emergency voice message to preprogrammed phone numbers. When you have an emergency, just hit the Panic button on your included transmitter, and the Dialer will immediately send your emergency message to the phone number you choose. Let family, friends, or authorities know when you need help at a moment’s notice.
- No monitoring fees
- Nine emergency phone number memories
- Stores emergency voice message up to 40 seconds
- Activated by panic transmitter or panic key on keypad
- Dials each phone number up to nine times
- Automatically overrides an occupied line for emergency call
The Panic Transmitter conveniently fits on any keychain or necklace. It allows you to activate the Dial-Alert at a distance of approximately 100 feet from the dialer. The transmitter is water resistant and shock resistant, allowing you to carry it wherever you go.
Rolling Code Technology
Every time you press your remote transmitter to turn the security system on or off, a code is generated which is recognized by the receiver that in turn performs the desired function. With most security systems, there is only one assigned code. Whenever the remote is pressed, it generates the same code, making it vulnerable to code grabbers who use electronic scanners to steal the code.
With rolling code technology, each time the remote is used, it generates a different code which can only be recognized by a rolling code receiver. Even if an electronic scanner picks up the code, the next code will not be the same, and the receiver will not recognize the old code. As a result, security systems with rolling code technology are increasingly safe and secure.
- Telephone line
- AC adapter
- 9V alkaline battery
- Panic transmitter
- Three 3V lithium batteries
- Pack of installation screws and anchors
- Sheet of templates
- Double sided tape
- Quick guide
The Skylink Group
The Skylink Group understands the needs and concerns of homeowners in providing a safe haven and comfortable environment for their families. The group offers a comprehensive range of products to meet all home operation and security needs, including wireless alarm systems, emergency dialers, motion detector sets, sensors and alert mechanisms. The group has been manufacturing electronics for over 14 years, and continues to enhance features and test technology on an ongoing basis to ensure reliability.
- Skylink’s Rolling Code System provides maximum security
- Tone/Pulse dialing
- Programmable pause time for pager access
- Phone system selection (PABX or regular phone system)
- Works with up to 16 Skylink Panic transmitters (available separately)
- Programmable entry/exit delay
- Universal Dial Tone adapts to voice systems of all phone companies
- Operated by AC adapter, 9V alkaline battery backup (included)
- Low battery indication
- Time Clock Display
- Back lit keypad