Seco-Larm Enforcer Slimline No Touch Request-to-Exit Plate, Outdoor, with Mechanical Override
Wave Your Hand Or Push The Button & You’re Through
A simple wave of the hand activates the Seco-Larm Enforcer Slimline No Touch Request-to-Exit Plate, and triggers a door to automatically open. This full-featured slimline exit plate uses IR technology to allow entrance or exit without physical contact, making it the perfect access solution for areas that need to be kept clean, such as hospitals, schools, labs, clinics and more. This model also includes a manual override button to allow door operation in the event of a power failure.
- Activates with the wave of a hand
- Ring illuminator changes color when activated
- Adjustable sensor range from 2 to 7 inches
- Weatherproof stainless steel for outdoor use
- Narrow design for easy installation on tight wall panels
When the plate’s built-in IR sensor detects motion, an attractive "ring" illuminator turns from red to green (or you may select green to red), indicating successful activation of the exit plate. The sensor is easily triggered with a hand wave from 2 to 7 inches away. This sensor range is adjustable to perfectly fit its environment.
Designed for outdoor use, the exit plate is constructed from stainless steel, with a weatherproof rating of IP65. The slimline plate features a narrow design for easy installation on tight wall panels. The plate includes a 1A relay and an adjustable trigger duration of 0.5 to 20 seconds or toggle.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Operating Voltage: 12~24 VDC
- Current Draw:
- Standby: 16mA at 12VDC / 25mA at 24VDC
- Triggered: 20mA at 12VDC / 32mA at 24VDC
- Relay Type: Form C dry contact, 1A at 30VDC
- Response Time: 10mS
- Standby: Red
- Triggered: Green
- Output Time: 0.5 to 20 seconds, toggle
- Range: 2 to 7 inches (5 to 18cm)
- IP rating: IP65
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 131 degrees F (-20 to 55 degrees C)
- Weight: 77 grams
- Dimensions: 4-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 inches (115 x 39 x 39mm)