Seco-Larm Enforcer Reversible Electric Door Strike
Reversible, Fail-Secure Door Strike
Available in both asymmetric and symmetric models, the Seco-Larm Enforcer Reversible Electric Door Strike offers an ideal solution for converting a wooden door’s cylindrical lockset into an electronic access control system. It allows the door to be locked/unlocked either manually or through an access control/security system. Built for reliable security, the door strike features 1,000 pounds (453kg) of locking jaw strength.
- Compatible with any cylindrical-door locking system
- Reversible faceplate for right- or left-hand doors
- Fail-secure operation (locks if power is lost)
- Miniature lock body for easier installation
Available Types: Asymmetric (off-center strike portion) or Symmetric (centered strike portion)
Both models of the Reversible Electric Door Strike have a reversible chrome faceplate to fit either right-hand or left-hand doors. The lock body is miniaturized to facilitate installation, and the case as well as all moving parts are corrosion-resistant for long life. The door strike has been tested to last for at least 500,000 lock/unlock cycles.
- Door Strike
- (2) Mounting Screws
- User Manual
Note: For use on wooden doors only.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it’s physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SD-994A-A1AQ / SD-994A-A1SQ
- Operation: Fail secure
- Operating Voltage: 8~16 VAC/12VDC
- Current Draw:
- 16VAC: 800mA
- 12VDC: 750mA
- Jaw Strength: 1,000 pounds (453kg)
- Faceplate Size: 5-7/8 x 1-1/4 x 1/8 inches (150 x 32 x 3.2 mm)
- Keeper Depth: 21/32 inch (16.8mm)
- Latch Depth: 3/4 inch (19mm)
- Strike Depth: 1-1/2 inches (38mm)
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 113° F (-10° to 45° C)
- Weight: 10.3 ounces (292g)
- Warranty: 1 Year