Seco-Larm Enforcer Push-To-Exit Bar
Includes Mounting Hardware For Hollow Doors
The Seco-Larm Push-To-Exit Bar is designed to allow egress from inside an area normally locked by an electric lock or electromagnetic lock, and/or to disarm (shunt) or trigger an alarm when the door is opened. It includes SECO-LARM SD-969-A18 Armored Door Cord, and mounting hardware for mounting on hollow doors. This Push-To-Exit bar features an easy-to-install design and can be easily cut in the field to match the width of non-standard-sized doors.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction.
- Pushing the bar at any point sends a signal to release the lock and/or sound an alarm.
- Designed for 36 inch doors (actual length is 34.5 inches). Can be cut to size. Designed for easy cutting in field to match width of non-standard-sized doors.
- Two built-in non-latching (momentary), dual-contact switches (NO/COM/NC). — 5 Amps @ 125VAC.
- Attractive brushed-aluminum bar with black base and trim.
- Includes Seco-Larm SD-969-A18 Armored Door Cord and mounting hardware for mounting on wood or metal doors.
- Includes 2 built-in non-latching (momentary), dual-contact switches (NO/COM/NC), rated 5 Amps @ 125VAC.
- Circuit Type: 2 Built-in non-latching (momentary) N.O. or N.C. Contacts
- Contact Rating: 5 Amps @ 125VAC
- Size: For 36" doors. Actual size 34.5"