Seco-Larm Enforcer PC Board for Access Control Power Supply
PC Board For Enforcer Power Supply
The Seco-Larm Enforcer PC Board for Access Control Power Supply is the PC board component for the Seco-Larm Enforcer Access Control DC Power Supply (EAP-5D1Q). Power supplies centralize the power sources for multiple 12 or 24 VDC-powered electronic locks or accessories used in access control systems.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Input Voltage: 110 to 240VAC
- Output Voltage: 12 or 24VDC selectable via DIP switch
- AdjustableOutput Voltage Range: 11 to 15 at 12VDC setting, via VR switch; 23 to 26 at 24VDC setting, via VR switch
- Number of Outputs: 1
- Supply Current: 5A at 12VDC/4.5A at 24VDC
- AC Input Fuse Rating: 3.15A (glass fuse)
- LED Status Indicator: AC input (Green), DC Output ( Red )
- End-of-Line Resistor (EOL): Selectable ON (2.2 KO) or OFF via DIP switch
- AC-Fail Relay Delay Timer: Selectable at 5seconds, 5 minutes or 5 hours via DIP switch
- Supervision Relays Contact Rating: 3A at 24VDC Dry Relay Output