Seco-Larm Enforcer Overhead Door Magnetic Contact, Open/Closed Loop
Heavy-Duty Contact for Open or Closed Circuits
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Overhead Door-Mount Magnetic Contact (Open/Closed Loop) is a three-wire NO/NC contact that allows you to monitor the open/closed status of an overhead garage door or screen. This model is suitable for alarm systems with either closed or open circuits. The contact switch is protected by curved low-profile cast aluminum housing, which anchors to the floor. Because the contact’s wire leads are also protected inside a stainless-steel cable, vehicles can run over the unit without causing damage.
- Low-profile cast aluminum housing anchors to the floor
- Durable ABS case protects magnet mounted on L-shaped bracket
- 24" (61cm) wire leads enclosed in stainless-steel cable
- Used in open or closed circuit applications
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it’s physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SM-226R-3Q
- Gap: 2-3/4 inches (70mm)
- Wire Leads: 24 inches (61cm)
- Switch Dimensions: 4-3/8 x 1-3/4 x 7/16 inches (111 x 44 x 11 mm)
- Alarm Circuit: Three-wire N.O./N.C. Contact for either closed or open circuit alarm systems. Simply connect the green (N.O.) and black (common) wires for closed circuit systems or the red (N.C.) and black wires for open circuit systems.
- Reed Switch: Gold under-plating with DEACTIVATED RHODIUM outer-plating. SECO-LARM contacts have a unique RHODIUM plating which has gone through a special oxygen treatment to DEACTIVATE the surface, thus eliminate the absorption of organic impurities, polymer growth during operation, and the possibility of contact freezing.
- Switch Housing: Weatherproof die-cast aluminum constructed for surface-mounting on garage floor; able to withstand heavy vehicle pressure without damage. The switch is safely enclosed in an epoxy compound. A 24" flexible armored cable gives complete protection to the switch wiring.
- Magnet: Extra-strength Alnico 5 magnet allows a 2-3/4" operating gap.
- Magnet Housing/Mounting: Magnet is enclosed in an epoxy compound inside a round-backed aluminum housing which mounts directly to the garage door. The special shape discourages using the housing as a foothold when closing the door and offers no projecting edges to catch when the door is raised.
- Contact Lifetime: 50 million cycles.
- Rating: 0.02Amp./100VDC (max.); 0.2Amp./10VDC (max.); 3W (max.)
- Temperature: -15 to 160 degrees F(-25 to 70 degrees C)
- Approvals: RoHS