Seco-Larm Enforcer Overhead Door Magnetic Contact, Open/Closed Loop
A Switch That Was Built To Last
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Overhead Door-Mount Magnetic Contact, NO/NC is a contact switch designed for large doors and gates where regular contacts may be difficult to mount. The contact’s large gap allows use with even the largest doors, such as garage doors. The switch is contained in low-profile cast aluminum housing, and curved so that heavy vehicles can cross over without damaging it.
- NO/NC contact switch
- Use on large doors or gates
- Magnet in gray ABS case mounted on L-shaped bracket
- 24-inch wire leads enclosed in stainless-steel cable
Rugged, Long-Lasting Construction
Seco-Larm contacts have a unique rhodium plating which has gone through a special oxygen treatment to deactivate the surface, thus eliminating the absorption of organic impurities, polymer growth during operation, and the possibility of contact freezing.
The switch is housed in weatherproof die-cast aluminum constructed for surface-mounting on a garage floor. It can withstand heavy vehicle pressure without damage. The switch is safely enclosed in an epoxy compound, and a 24-inch flexible stainless-steel cable gives complete protection to the switch wiring.
The magnet is housed in a high-impact weatherproof ABS plastic case and can be mounted on a garage door with an "L"-shaped bracket, which minimizes the effect of steel doors on magnets.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Alarm circuit: Three-wire N.O./N.C. Contact for either closed or open circuit alarm systems
- Reed switch: Gold under-plating with deactivated rhodium outer-plating
- Switch housing: Weatherproof die-cast aluminum
- Magnet: Extra-strength Alnico 5
- Wire: 24 inches (61 cm), stainless-steel enclosure
- Contact lifetime: 50 million cycles
- Rating: 0.02Amp./100VDC (max.), 0.2Amp./10VDC (max.), 3W (max.)
- Temperature: -15 to 160 ° F (-25 to 70 ° C)
- Dimensions: 4-3/8 x 1-3/4 x 7/16 inches (111 x 44 x 11 mm)
- Gap: 2-3/4 inches (70 mm)
- Listings: UL, RoHS