Seco-Larm Enforcer Multi-Frequency Single Photobeam Sensor, 50 Ft.
Set Up Complete Perimeter Security Without Wireless Interference
Ideal for setting up wide-coverage perimeter security that incorporates multiple pairs of beam sensors, the Seco-Larm Enforcer Multi-Frequency Single Photobeam Sensor (50 Ft.) allows you to choose from four different signal frequencies to reduce interference among units. This weatherproof sensor also features built-in AGC control to filter out lighting disturbances, further ensuring reliable operation without interference.
The Photobeam Sensor consists of a transmitter and a receiver, which communicate with each other wirelessly. Mounted up to 50 feet across from each other, these two compact parts create an invisible infrared cross beam and detect any intruder that passes through the beam area. When the beam is broken, the sensor triggers an alert through your security system.
- Detection range up to 50 feet between transmitter and receiver
- Four selectable beam frequencies help reduce interference
- Built-in AGC control filters out lighting disturbances
- Weatherproof for indoor/outdoor use (IP65)
- Signal strength indicator facilitates easy alignment when mounting
Designed for use with any alarm system that has traditional inputs, the beam receiver wires into your security control panel (not included) to relay alarm conditions to your system. Both the transmitter and receiver wire into a 10-24VDC power supply (sold separately). They are easy to mount to a wall or other flat surface with the included mounting screws and anchors. A signal strength indicator helps you achieve accurate alignment more easily. Additionally, LEDs indicate power, signal strength, and trigger.
- (4) Screws
- (4) Plastic Wall Anchors
- User Manual
NOTE: Power supply not included. Wires into a security system to provide alerts. For best operation, allow a minimum of 40 inches (1 meter) between the transmitter and receiver.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: E-964-S50TB
- Number of Beam Channels: Single infrared beam
- Number of Beam Frequencies: 4
- Sensor Range: Up to 50 feet (15m)
- Infrared LED Wavelength: 940nm
- LED Beam Spread Angle: Approximately ± 10 degrees
- Interrupt Speed*: 50ms
- Input Power: 10~24VDC
- Current Draw (max):
- Transmitter: 15mA at 12VDC
- Receiver: 30mA at 12VDC
- Relay Output: NO/NC relay (set by jumper, default is N.C.) 0.5A at 30VAC/VDC
- LED (Transmitter): Green – Indicates connected to power
- LEDs (Receiver):
- Power (Green): Indicates connected to power
- Signal (Yellow): Indicates receiver's signal is weak or beam is broken
- Alarm (Red): Indicates transmitter and receiver are not aligned or beam is broken
- IP Rating: IP65
- Operating Temperature: -13° to 131°F (-25° to 55°C)
- Maximum Humidity: 95 percent
- Dimensions: 3-11/16 x 2-3/8 x 1-13/16 inches (94 x 60 x 46 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 ounces (74g)
- Warranty: 1 Year
*This is the minimum time interval for breaking the beam which will trigger the output.