Seco-Larm Enforcer Mini Adjustable Timer Module
After-Market Time Delay For Electronic Locks
Ideal for use with electronic locks that don’t have a built-in time delay feature, the Seco-Larm Enforcer Mini Adjustable Timer Module (SA-026Q) is a low-voltage miniature delay timer module that extends the activation time of any momentary contact switch. Time can be delayed by 1~60 seconds through a field-adjustable rotary pot.
- Adjustable timer from 1~60 seconds via on-board rotary pot
- Operates using an N.O./N.C. switch trigger
- Compact design allows easy, versatile installation
- Built-in buzzer output for audible confirmation
- Includes double-sided foam tape
The Timer Module’s compact size makes it easy to install either in a single-gang box or inside a door frame cavity with the included double-sided mounting tape. It operates on 12-24 volts AC or DC.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it’s physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SA-026
- Operating Voltage: 12~24 volts AC or DC
- Current: 1.8mA (standby), 75mA (active)
- Relay Output: Form-C (SPDT) via wires
- Contact Rating: 3A@24VDC
- Dimensions: 1-3/16 x 2-9/32 x 5/8 inches (30 x 58 x 16 mm)
- Approvals: RoHS
- Warranty: 1 Year