Seco-Larm Enforcer Mini Surface-Mount Electric Deadbolt, Fail-Safe
Install An Electric Lock On A Small Door
Featuring a surface-mount design for hollow metal or solid wooden door frames, the Seco-Larm Enforcer Mini Surface-Mount Deadbolt (Fail-Safe) makes it easy to add an electric lock to a small door. The deadbolt is powered by a solenoid and has a magnetic switch that senses door position for positive locking. If the lock is unlocked but the door was not opened, it automatically relocks after six seconds. Its lock delay timer is also adjustable between 0 and 3 seconds.
- Surface-mount design for easy installation
- Installs on hollow metal or solid wooden door frames
- Senses door position for positive locking
- Fail-safe operation (unlocks if power is lost)
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it’s physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Aluminum alloy bolt, 15/32 inches (12.7mm) diameter, 9/16 inches (14mm) throw.
- Door open/close monitor (NC/COM).
- Lock delay timer adjustable between 0 and 3 seconds.
- Use with an optional digital keypad for high security without a key.
- Operation: Fail-Safe
- Operation Voltage: 12VDC
- Current Draw:
- Standby: 237mA at 12VDC max.
- Active: 650mA at 12VDC max.
- Status Sensor: 250mA at 30VDC(NC/COM)
- Adjustable Lock Delay Timer: 0/3 seconds (default)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 158°F (0° to 70°C)
- Weight: 1 pound, 2.5 ounces (450g)
- Certifications: CE, RoHS