Seco-Larm Enforcer Magnetic Contact, Surface-Mount, Side Lead, 1" Gap, NC
Pre-Wired Contact For Closed Loop Applications
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Magnetic Contact, Surface-Mount (Side Lead, 1 In. Gap, NC) is designed for closed loop applications. The contact is pre-wired with 15-inch leads that extend from the end of the unit. The versatile unit can be mounted using either screws or 3M foam tape (included). If a more compact size is needed, the screw flange can be easily broken off.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Gap: 1 inch (25mm)
- Alarm Circuit: For closed circuit (CC) systems only.
- Contact Type: SPST
- Switch Cycles: 50 million
- Case Construction: Weatherproof, high-impact ABS plastic with self-adhesive backing
- Magnet: Alcino
- Leads: Pre-wired 15-inch, #22
- Rating: 0.01A/100VDC (max.); 0.1A/10VDC (max.); 10W (max.
- Temperature: -15 to 160 degrees F (-25 to 70 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 1-1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4 inches (32 x 6 x 6 mm)