Seco-Larm Enforcer Maglock, Bond Sensor, 1,200 Lbs.
Dual-Color Status LED & Bond Sensor Show Locking Status
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Electromagnetic Lock with Bond Sensor is the ideal way to secure a door against unauthorized entry. When power is applied to the electromagnetic lock, it creates an extremely strong magnetic field. The electromagnet is strongly attracted to the steel armature plate which is mounted on the secured door. Once the electromagnet is deactivated, the secured door will function normally without any residual magnetism.
- Anodized aluminum.
- No residual magnetism.
- MOV surge protection.
- Adjustable mounting bracket.
- Complete mounting hardware for typical installations.
- "L" bracket and "Z" brackets available for easy mounting.
- 12/24VDC selectable.
- Detachable faceplate.
- Built-in dual-color status LED and bond sensor to show locking status:
- Green: Door is closed and locked
- Red: Door not closed and/or locked
- Off: Door in use / no power
- Bond sensor output: 3A@12VDC.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: E-941SA-1K2PQ
- Holding force: 1,200-lb (545kg)
- Current draw: 500mA@12VDC, 250mA@24VDC
- Operating voltage: 12 or 24 VDC ±10%
- Temperature: 14° ~131° F (-10° ~55° C)
- Magnet size: 10-1/2"x1-5/8"x2-5/8" (268x42x67 mm)
- Armature size: 7-1/4"x5/8"x2-3/8" (185x16x61 mm)
- Certification: UL, ULC, CE
- RoHS compliant: Yes
- Bond sensor: Yes
- Status LED: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year