Seco-Larm Enforcer Electric Mini Shear Lock, Fail-Safe, 1,500 Lbs.
Features A Smaller Size For Use With Most Metal Door Jambs
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Electric Shear Lock provides concealed security for remote access and exit control of aluminum and steel doors or gates. It works with sliding, single-action, and double action (swing-through) doors and gates. This lock features Spring loaded locking bolts and magnetic bond to hold doors securely in place with approximately 1,500 pounds (680 kg) of shear holding force. It is Fail-safe (unlocks if power is lost).
- Concealed security for remote access and exit control of aluminum and steel doors or gates.
- Smaller size for use with most metal door jambs.
- Zinc-plated magnet and armature, aluminum anodized housing.
- Works with sliding, single-action and double-action (swing through) doors and gates.
- Use with an optional digital keypad for keyless high security.
- Easily connects to SECO-LARM’s SK-983A Electronic Keypad.
- Spring-loaded locking bolts and magnetic bond holds doors securely in place with approximately 1,500 pounds (680kg) of shear holding force.
- Fail-safe operation (unlocks if power is lost).
- Armature plate adjusts to compensate for gaps between door and frame.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC
- Current Draw: 420mA/12VDC, 210mA/24V
- Door Gap: Max. 1/16" (2mm)