Seco-Larm Enforcer Electric Deadbolt, Fail-Safe, 12/24 VDC
Install An Electric Lock In A Metal Door Jamb
Designed for hollow metal door frames, the Seco-Larm Enforcer Electric Deadbolt (Fail-Safe, 12/24 VDC) adds electric deadbolt control to a wooden or hollow metal door. The deadbolt works with Seco-Larm keypads and features shallow design for installation in most metal door jambs.
- Fail-safe operation (unlocks if power is lost)
- Stainless steel for strength and long life
- Adjustable door lock delay timer (0, 2.5, 5, or 9 sec)
- Magnetic switch determines door position for positive locking
The Electric Deadbolt is powered by a solenoid. If the door is not closed properly, the solenoid will attempt to lock, but then shuts off to avoid burning out. In the event of a complete power outage, the deadbolt’s fail-safe operation automatically unlocks to ensure access during an emergency. Additionally, the deadbolt’s control wire allows you to release the lock without cutting power.
- Lock Body
- Strike Plate
- 6-Pin Connector
- (2) Large Mounting Tabs
- (2) Small Mounting Tabs
- Mounting Screws
- (4) Templates
Note: Not recommended for wooden door frames. However, door can be wood or metal.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it’s physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Plastic Material: Tefulon Polymonochlorotrifluoethylene.
- Operation: Fail-safe
- Operation Voltage: 12VDC
- Operating Lifetime: 1,000,000 operations
- Current Draw:
- Standby: 340mA at 12VDC / 180mA at 24VDC
- Active: 900mA at 12VDC / 440mA at 24VDC
- Over-Current Protection: 1.5A
- Status Sensor: SPDT, 500mA at 12VDC (NO/NC/COM)
- Adjustable Delay Timer: 0/2.5/5/9 seconds
- Lock Body Dimensions:
- Faceplate: 7-7/8 x 1-5/16 inches (200 x 32 mm)
- Cavity: 5-3/4 x 1-1/8 x 1-1/2 inches (145 x 28 x 38 mm)
- Strike Plate Dimensions: 3-9/16 x 1 x 1-1/8 inches (90 x 25 x 33 mm)
- Bolt: Stainless steel, 5/8" diameter, 5/8" throw
- Plug: Special conic cavity stainless steel (thickness 1.5mm~1.8mm)
- Weight: 1 pound, 13 ounces (0.8kg)