Seco-Larm Enforcer Curtain Sensors, 8 Beams, 60"
Triggers When One Or Two Beams Are Broken
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Curtain Sensors are infrared photobeam sensors that provide a simple way to implement perimeter security for any area. When the infrared beam between the pair of sensors is broken, the sensors alert you by triggering your connected alarm or security system. These sensors are perfect for installation in windows, doorways, skylights, fence tops, garages and more.
- Install in windows, doorways, skylights, fence tops, etc.
- Triggers on breaking of any single or two adjacent beams (programmable)
- Anti-tamper circuit triggers alarm if power is cut or end cap is removed
- Rugged, weatherproof aluminum construction
- LED alignment indicator simplifies installation
Suitable for indoor and outdoor perimeter security, the trigger is programmable for simultaneous breaking of any single or two adjacent beams, out of the pair's eight total beams. The design features rugged aluminum construction, and an anti-tamper circuit for triggering an alarm if power is cut or the end cap is removed. No synchronizing wires are required and the LED alignment indicator makes installation easy. L-brackets and mounting hardware are included.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Weatherproof IP65 construction.
- No synchronizing wires required.
- N.O./N.C. relay output, 1A at 12~24VDC.
- L-brackets and mounting hardware included.
- Multi-Frequency: Reduces interference and eliminates crosstalk when multiple units are used in close proximity to one another.
- Voltage: 12~24VDC
- Standby Current: 102mA
- Active Current: 92mA
- Number of Beams: 8
- Max. range: 25 feet (8m) outdoor, 50 feet (16m) indoor
- Output: NO./NC. relay output, 1A at 12~24VDC
- Operating temperature: -49 to 131 degrees F (-45 to 55 degrees C)
- Attenuation LED: (On): powered, aligned properly, (Flash): when beam is broken, (Off): no power
- Length: 60-1/8 inches (153 cm)
- Width x Height: 15/16 x 7/8 inches (33.5 x 22.3mm)
- Case: A1 alloy
- Response time: 0.5 ~ 60ms.
- Hardware: Mounting Bracket Included