Seco-Larm Enforcer Access Control Keypad with Proximity Reader, Backlit
Smart Keypad & Card Reader with Soft Glow
With beauty and brains, the Seco-Larm Enforcer Access Control Keypad (Indoor with Proximity Reader) is a versatile keypad and card reader that looks good and works well anywhere indoors, whether you need it for the office, the house, or the warehouse. The backlit keypad glows soft blue and its stainless steel faceplate makes for a sleek, classy trim around the edges. Additionally, the built-in proximity card reader works with any Seco-Larm 125kHz proximity cards or tags (sold separately). Offering advanced programming options and multiple outputs, this self-contained keypad can become your go-to solution for nearly any standard access control installation.
- 12-button illuminated keypad with stainless-steel face
- Built-in card reader works with any 125kHz proximity cards/tags
- Three outputs: two relay, one transistor ground
- Supports 1,000 users (4-8 digit codes) for primary output
- Auto-disable access at specific times with built-in clock
- Egress input allows exit without code/card entry
- Triggers warning if door is propped open
The keypad features two 1-Amp relay outputs, plus a transistor ground output, giving you the flexibility to wire into any nearly access control device, such as alarm control panels, electronic door strikes, door alarms, and door chimes.
Advanced Programming Options for Reliable Security
With three outputs, the keypad can be programmed for up to 1,200 users total — 1,000 for the primary output, and 100 for each of the other two outputs. Authorized users can be easily added and deleted, allowing you to provide temporary access to guests.
Included in the long list of programmable options below, the keypad stands out for its four programmable access modes, a "mantrap" function for areas with two doors, a "super user code" that provides admin access to the keypad, and three independently wired LEDs for use as custom status indicators.
- 4 programmable access modes for all 3 outputs:
- Card only
- Code only
- Card and common user code
- Card and unique user code
- Optional door open alarm.
- Trigger auto-lockout or duress output after 5-10 unsuccessful attempts.
- Duress Output: Signals a silent alarm if an authorized user is forced to open the door under duress.
- Alarm Output: Triggers an optional alarm control panel if a protected door is forced open.
- Keypad Active Output: Activates for 10 seconds when any key on the keypad is pressed to trigger a video recorder, turn on a light, or signal a guard.
- Egress Input: Lets users exit the protected premises without using a code/card.
- Mantrap: For a protected area with two doors, this feature allows only one door to be open at a time.
Installation & Power Details
The keypad supports 12-24V AC/DC universal power, eliminating the need for special programming or jumpers. It wires into a power supply (sold separately) and mounts to the wall with the included screws and back box. In case of a power outage, all your data is stored and reliably retained in the keypad's non-volatile EEPROM memory.
- Back Box
- (2) Installation Screws
- (2) Mounting Screws
NOTE: Install indoors only; not rated for outdoor use. Proximity cards/tags are sold separately.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
Key Product Features
- Built-in proximity reader: 125kHz (EM125)
- 3 Outputs:
- Main relay (Form C 1A at 30VDC).
- Aux. relay (Form C 1A at 30VDC).
- Transistor ground output (100mA at 24VDC).
- Relay output inhibit control.
- Built-in tamper (N.C.) circuit.
- Manufacturer Part #: SK-1131-SPQ
- Operating Voltage: 12~24 VDC/VAC
- Current Draw (at 12VDC):
- Standby: 66mA
- Total Max. Current Draw: 160mA
- #1 – Form C: 1A at 30VDC
- #2 – Form C: 1A at 30VDC
- #3 – Transistor Ground: 100mA at 24VDC
- K or A: 100mA at 24VDC
- Duress: 100mA at 24VDC
- Interlock: 100mA at 24VDC
- Tamper: 50mA at 24VDC
- Egress: N.O. Ground
- Door Sense: N.C. Ground
- Door Inhibit: N.O. Ground
- Proximity Reader Frequency: 125kHz (EM125)
- Proximity Reader Sensing Distance: 1-1/2 inches (38mm)
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95 percent non-condensing
- Dimensions (including back box): 4-5/8 x 2-7/8 x 1-1/2 inches (117 x 73 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 6 ounces (170g)
- Approvals: RoHS, FCC, CE
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty