STI Wireless Doorbell Button Sensor
Triggers Alerts Through An STI Wireless Receiver
The STI Wireless Doorbell Button mounts near a door and when pressed, triggers an alert through an STI wireless receiver (sold separately). The button mounts onto a wall with the included screws, up to 500 feet away from the receiver. Although intended for use as a doorbell, the Doorbell Button also works as a panic button.
- Weatherproof for outdoor use
- Transmission range up to 500 feet
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception
- Compatible with any STI Wireless Alert Series Receiver
- Doorbell Button
- Coin Cell Battery
- (2) #6 Screws
Note: Requires an STI Wireless Alert Series Receiver to alert you.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-34601
- Material: ABS UV-stabilized plastic
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Wireless Range: 500 feet line of sight
- Power Source: One Coin Cell Battery CR2032
- Approvals: FCC and IC Compliant, CE Test EN 300 220
- Warranty: 1 Year