STI Wireless Doorbell Button Alert with Single Channel Slave Receiver
Receive System Alerts When Doorbell is Pushed
The STI Wireless Doorbell Button Alert with Single Channel Slave Receiver lets you receive doorbell alerts through your third-party home automation or security system. The STI Wireless Doorbell Button mounts near a door and when pressed, triggers an alert through the included receiver. The receiver hard-wires into your third-party home automation or security system control panel to enable wireless communication with the button. (Although intended for use as a doorbell, the Doorbell Button also works as a panic button.)
- Weatherproof wireless doorbell for outdoor use
- Slave Receiver connects button to third-party control panel
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception
- Doorbell transmission range up to 500 feet
- Receiver connects to control panel using Form C relay contacts
How It Works
The STI Single Channel Slave Receiver receives STI encoded 433.92 MHz radio signals from the Doorbell Button. It utilizes Form C relay contacts rated at 1A at 12 VDC to wire into your control panel.
The Doorbell Button mounts onto a wall with the included screws, up to 500 feet away from the receiver. It should be installed into a protected enclosure to prevent signal interference.
To activate the slave receiver, move the onboard switch to Program. Connect the Wireless Doorbell Button Alert or desired transmitter to the receiver by activating the transmitter (see transmitter instructions). The receiver will beep twice to confirm programming. Afterwards, move the mode switch to the intended mode. Activate the connected transmitter again to confirm enrollment.
- Wireless Doorbell Button (STI-34601)
- Single Channel Slave Receiver (STI-34098)
- Coin Cell Battery
- (2) #6 Screws
NOTE: STI-34098 receives signal from only one transmitter. Attempting to program a second transmitter will delete original transmitter.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-34609
- Warranty: 1 year
Wireless Doorbell Alert
- Material: ABS UV-stabilized plastic
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Wireless Range: 500 feet line of sight
- Power Source: One Coin Cell Battery CR2032
- Approvals: FCC and IC Compliant, CE Test EN 300 220
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC; 16mA
- Standby Voltage: 12 VDC; 10mA
- Resistive Contact Ratings: 30 AC/DC, 1A