Risco ViTRON Plus Acoustic Glass Break Detector
Elegantly Styled, Easy To Install!
ViTRON glass-break detectors add important perimeter protection for shop windows and residences. The main advantage is monitoring of glass-breakage, alarming and scaring away burglars while they are still outside.
ViTRON microprocessor uses unique pattern recognition analysis of the characteristic frequencies and sequences of framed pane glass breakage, providing superior detection combined with excellent false alarm immunity. These adjustment-free and easy-to-install units detect breaking of all standard framed glass types and thickness, while ignoring non-framed glass breakage and other possible sources of false alarms.
ViTRON is adjustment free, eliminating the "human factor" and simplifying the installation. This is enabled due to Risco’s highly reliable pattern recognition algorithms, and because each detector’s sensitivity is automatically calibrated during production.
Installation flexibility of ViTRON is high; flush mounted, surface mounted, corner mounted or swivel mounted, on any wall or ceiling. The optional swivel bracket enables optimal mounting and performance in any environment.
The ViTRON has been subjected to exhaustive testing of glass panes broken under real world conditions, ensuring certain detection when the protected glass is actually broken.
The added benefit of ViTRON lies in its easy testing capabilities. The ViTRON Tester enables full remote test including alarm relay activation, without opening the unit. Also automatic "dead microphone" supervision test is continuously performed, by monitoring for environmental sounds.
- Adjustment Free for reliable and easy installation
- 9m (30ft) range
- Protects all framed glass types: plate, tempered, laminated, and wired
- Flush mount (single gang box), surface mount, corner mount or optional swivel mount
- Omni-directional microphone
- Full remote test without opening unit
- Memory (latch) indication
- Dead microphone supervision
Dedication To Quality
Formerly known as Rokonet, Risco’s comprehensive range of security systems ensures complete project flexibility, enabling the creation of ideal solutions for every size and type of installation – from small residences to large institutions. Centralizing a vast array of features into convenient, well-designed panels, these easily programmed systems offer significant, ongoing benefits for both installers and end-users everywhere. Risco systems comply with all relevant international standards, and are specially designed for easy installation, easy operation and 100% reliability.
- Glass types: Plate, tempered, laminated and wired
- Glass thickness: 3, 4.8 & 6 mm (1/8, 3/16 & 1/4")
- Operating voltage: 9 to 16VDC
- Current consumption: 20mA at 12VDC
- Alarm contacts: NC, 50mA, 24VDC
- Tamper contacts: NC, 0.5A, 24VDC
- Acoustic sensor: Omnidirectional Microphone
- Operating temperature: 0° c to 55° c (32° F to 131° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° c to 60° c (-4° F to 140° F)
- Dimensions: 71 x 50 x 25mm (2.8 x 1.94 x 0.97")
- Dimensions with flush mount plate: 115 x 76 x 30.8mm (4.52 x 3 x 1.2")