Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Encrypted Door/Window Sensor
Monitor The Status Of Any Open/Close Object
Monitor the open/closed status of a door, window, or other open/close objects with the Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Encrypted Door/Window Sensor. This wireless battery-powered sensor sends intelligent notifications to your panel, such as "door left open" when used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel. Notifications can be custom-named, so you can know exactly what's going on, for example, the sensor at your front door can be named "front door left open". For each sensor, you can also determine a unique chime type and turn voice prompts On/Off.
- Provides intelligent notifications such as "door left open"
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- "S-Line" encryption protects signals
- Built-in tamper switch triggers alert if cover is removed
- Easily mounts with included adhesive
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
This sensor has a slimmer design than most door/window sensors, which will allow for discreet installations in various applications. Possible applications include: Swing door, sliding glass door, garage door, window, medicine cabinet, a safe, or another open/close object. Additionally, the sensor can be included in automation rules. For example, you could create a rule that will have your hall light turn on when the front door is opened, and another rule that adjusts your thermostat when a window is left ajar.
How It Works
The Door/Window Sensor consists of two components: the sensor and the magnet. The sensor installs on the door/window frame, and the magnet installs on the door/window itself. When the sensor detects the magnet has moved more than 1 inch, a notification is triggered.
- Can be programmed as "Safety Sensor" for medicine cabinets, safes, etc.
- Using Alarm.com (requires optional subscription), you can get a text if your door or window is left open
- Triggers alerts for tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, and low battery
- Door/Window Sensor
- Batteries (pre-installed)
- Mounting Adhesive
- Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
- For indoor locations only.
- Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: QS1133-840
- Compatible Control Panels: Qolsys IQ Panel 2 or other 319.5 MHz system
- Code Outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery
- Frequency: 319.5MHz
- Transmitter Frequency: SECURE 319.5 MHz (S-Line)
- Unique code ID
- Supervisory Keep-Alive Interval: 70 minutes
- RF Peak Field Strength: Typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- Operating Temperature: 0° C~49° C
- Relative Humidity: 85% Max
- Storage Temperature: -40 – 85° C
- Battery: 3V Lithium CR2
- Low Battery Threshold: 2.6V
- Dimensions: .85(W) x .75(D) x 2.65(H) inches