Qolsys IQ Wi-Fi
Expand And Improve Your Wi-Fi Coverage
Expand Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or business with the Qolsys IQ Wi-Fi. This mesh Wi-Fi system can be used as a stand alone wireless network or be configured to run parallel to your existing network. It also supports Dual-band 2.4/5G, includes 128MB DDR3 embedded memory, and covers up to 1,500 sq ft. Additionally, you can expand your Wi-Fi coverage by adding up to 8 nodes (1 controller & 7 agents) to ensure your property is completely covered for the best Wi-Fi performance.
- Provides a mesh Wi-Fi Router system to connect Wi-Fi devices such as cameras and touchscreens
- Supports Dual-band 2.4/5G Wi-Fi networks
- Can be used as a stand alone or parallel configuration
- Managed and configured via the IQ Panel or Web interface
- Improves connectivity for all Wi-Fi devices on a network
- Up to 8 nodes (1 controller & 7 agents) can be added
The Qolsys IQ Wi-Fi can be used to assist the Qolsys home security system (such as cameras, IQ Remote and the IQ panel itself), or it can act as replacement to your existing modem/router, allowing you to connect to other devices as well. To manage and configure the IQ Wi-Fi, use the IQ Panel or the online Web Interface.
Qolsys IQ Wi-Fi: 1,500 Square Feet of Coverage
One Qolsys Wi-Fi unit covers up to 1,500 square feet. If one unit doesn't cover your desired location up to 8 additional nodes (1 controller & 7 agents) can be added around your home to eliminate dead spots and boost your overall network performance.
Use the Qolsys IQ Wi-Fi as Stand Alone or Parallel
Set up the Qolsys Wi-Fi as a Stand Alone network or in a parallel configuration with an existing wireless network. Both configurations will improve connectivity for all of your Wi-Fi devices within the network.
- IQ Wi-Fi
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- QR Code Sticker
- Requires the IQ Panel or a modem (both sold separately) with an Internet connection.
- IQ WiFi will not increase the speed coming from your ISP (Internet Service Provider) but can ensure you are getting the best coverage throughout your location.
- Please note that not all buildings are the same, and building materials, wireless interface, and other factors can limit Wi-Fi range.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: QW8200-840
- UPC: 857497008541
- Process and Memory: SSoC: MT7621DA (MIPS1004Kc dual-core 880MHz, SPI NOR Flash 64MB); Memory: 128MB DDR3 embedded
- LED and Button:
- LEDs: 4 Single Color LED
- 1 WPS Button on the side
- 1 Reset button on the back
- Wireless Band: Dual IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz – AC1200
- Ethernet: 1x LAN / 1x WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Security: WPA2 encryption
- Expandable Mesh: Add up to 8 nodes (1 controller & 7 agents)
- DHCP: Server, Client
- Protocols: IPv4 and IPv6
- Guest Network: 2.4GHz/5GHz
- WPS: Physical button is on the side of the device
- Power Supply AC-DC: AC (110V 60Hz / 240V 50Hz), 12 DC (12V/1A) – Barrel jack
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C – 40°C)
- Operating Distance: Up to 1,500 square feet per point
- Weight: 172g
- Size: 5.9 x 3.5 x 2.2 inches (150 x 89 x 57mm)