Qolsys IQ Wi-Fi Mesh Router for IQ Panels
Expand And Improve Your Wi-Fi Coverage
Expand Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or business with the Qolsys IQ Wi-Fi Mesh Router for IQ Panels. This mesh Wi-Fi system can be used as a stand alone wireless network or be configured to run parallel to your existing network. It also supports Dual-band 2.4/5G, includes 128MB DDR3 embedded memory, and covers up to 1,500 sq ft. Additionally, you can expand your Wi-Fi coverage by adding up to 8 nodes (1 controller & 7 agents) to ensure your property is completely covered for the best Wi-Fi performance.
- Provides a mesh Wi-Fi Router system to connect Wi-Fi devices such as cameras and touchscreens
- Supports Dual-band 2.4/5G Wi-Fi networks
- Can be used as a stand alone or parallel configuration
- Managed and configured via the IQ Panel or Web interface
- Improves connectivity for all Wi-Fi devices on a network
- Up to 8 nodes (1 controller & 7 agents) can be added
The Qolsys IQ Wi-Fi Mesh Router can be used to assist the Qolsys home security system (such as cameras, IQ Remote and the IQ panel itself), or it can act as replacement to your existing modem/router, allowing you to connect to other devices as well. To manage and configure the IQ Wi-Fi, use the IQ Panel or the online Web Interface.
Qolsys IQ Wi-Fi: 1,500 Square Feet of Coverage
One Qolsys Wi-Fi Mesh Router unit covers up to 1,500 square feet. If one unit doesn't cover your desired location up to 8 additional nodes (1 controller & 7 agents) can be added around your home to eliminate dead spots and boost your overall network performance.
Use the Qolsys IQ Wi-Fi Mesh Router as Stand Alone or Parallel
Set up the Qolsys Wi-Fi Mesh Router as a Stand Alone network or in a parallel configuration with an existing wireless network. Both configurations will improve connectivity for all of your Wi-Fi devices within the network.
- IQ Wi-Fi Mesh Router
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- QR Code Sticker
- Requires an IQ Panel or a modem (both sold separately) with an Internet connection.
- IQ WiFi will not increase the speed coming from your ISP (Internet Service Provider) but can ensure you are getting the best coverage throughout your location.
- Please note that not all buildings are the same, and building materials, wireless interface, and other factors can limit Wi-Fi range.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: QW8200-840
- UPC: 857497008541
- Process and Memory: SSoC: MT7621DA (MIPS1004Kc dual-core 880MHz, SPI NOR Flash 64MB); Memory: 128MB DDR3 embedded
- LED and Button:
- LEDs: 4 Single Color LED
- 1 WPS Button on the side
- 1 Reset button on the back
- Wireless Band: Dual IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz – AC1200
- Ethernet: 1x LAN / 1x WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Security: WPA2 encryption
- Expandable Mesh: Add up to 8 nodes (1 controller & 7 agents)
- DHCP: Server, Client
- Protocols: IPv4 and IPv6
- Guest Network: 2.4GHz/5GHz
- WPS: Physical button is on the side of the device
- Power Supply AC-DC: AC (110V 60Hz / 240V 50Hz), 12 DC (12V/1A) – Barrel jack
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C – 40°C)
- Operating Distance: Up to 1,500 square feet per point
- Weight: 172g
- Size: 5.9 x 3.5 x 2.2 inches (150 x 89 x 57mm)