Qolsys IQ Wireless Temperature Sensor
Monitor for Extreme Temperatures, High & Low
Receive alerts for severe temperature changes with the Qolsys IQ Wireless Temperature Sensor (AKA the IQ Temp). Used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel, this wireless, battery-powered sensor checks the ambient temperature every 5 minutes to monitor for high (~100 degrees F) or low (~40 degrees F) temperatures, depending on your monitoring preference. When the temperature threshold is breached, an alert is triggered. It's perfect for detecting HVAC failure or for protecting pets, elderly loved ones, valuables, and more.
- Freeze detection alerts panel is temp drops below 40°F
- High temperature detection alerts panel if temp exceeds 100°F
- Checks temperature every 5 minutes and battery every 1 hour
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- Wireless range up to 600 feet from panel
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
- Easily mounts with included adhesive
The IQ Temp uses a new antenna design enabling better performance on a variety of surfaces, including metal doors, and it has an 8-10 year battery life. Battery level is checked every hour, and an alert is triggered if the battery is low and needs to be changed.
- Using Alarm.com (requires optional subscription), you can get a text if the temperature threshold is breached
- Triggers alerts for tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery
- Temperature Sensor
- Batteries (pre-installed)
- Mounting Adhesive
- Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
- Does not provide both heat and freeze detection simultaneously; user must choose one or the other. To use both heat and freeze detection, purchase a second sensor.
- Avoid areas that may retain heat, such as furnace rooms or near hot water pipes.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected.
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
Compatible 319.5 MHz Wireless Panels/Receivers*
- GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.)
- Qolsys IQ Panel (Version 1 or 2)
- Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix (part 42A00-2)
- Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters (part ELK-M1XRFEG)
*Panels and receivers are sold separately.
- Manufacturer Part #: QS5515-840
- Battery: 3V Lithium (x2) included
- Battery Life: 8-10 years
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Wireless Signal Range: 600 feet (200 m), open air.
- Code Outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery. Unique code ID.
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited