Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Encrypted Keyfob
Keychain Remote for 319.5 MHz Wireless Panels
Enjoy quick remote control over your security system with the Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Encrypted Keyfob (AKA the IQ Fob). Perfect for when you leave home, or arrive, this keychain remote allows you to arm and disarm your system with the convenient push of a button. It works up to 100 feet away from your compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel, and it's disguised to look like a standard car remote for a little extra security.
In addition to arm/disarm control, the 4-button IQ Fob also has buttons for turning a light On/Off (requires lights programmed into your system) and an auxiliary button for custom functionality. Finally, if you press and hold the Arm/Disarm buttons together for 3 seconds, you can trigger a panic alarm.
- Remotely arm, disarm, trigger alarm, and more
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- Wireless range up to 100 feet from panel
- "S-Line" encryption protects signals
- Arm – Stay Mode: Press "Lock" button once
- Arm – Away Mode: Press "Lock" button twice
- Disarm: Press "Unlock" button
- Panic Alarm: Press "Lock" and "Unlock" simultaneously for 3 seconds
- Turn Light On/Off: Press "Light" button
- Custom Function (programmable): Press "Star" button
About S-Line Encryption
Qolsys wireless devices that feature S-Line ("Secure Line") technology offer advanced encryption to safeguard your wireless signals against hacking.
The technology employs an advanced encryption scheme between the wireless sensor/device and the control panel to ensure that wireless event transmissions are always unique, preventing and eliminating common replay attacks (when an unscrupulous person uses an easy-to-purchase software-defined radio or "listening device" to replay events that were previously sent by wireless devices paired with a security system.) At time of pairing, S-Line technology passes a unique key which enables the encryption algorithm for unique event transmissions, thereby preventing such replay attacks.
NOTE: Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected.
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
Compatible 319.5 MHz Wireless Panels/Receivers*
- GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.)
- Qolsys IQ Panel (Version 1 or 2)
- Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix (part 42A00-2)
- Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters (part ELK-M1XRFEG)
*Panels and receivers are sold separately.
- Manufacturer Part #: QS1331-840
- Color: Black
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Wireless Signal Range: 100 feet (30 m), open air.
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited