Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Encrypted Glass Break Sensor
Detect When a Glass Window Breaks
Know when an intruder breaks your window by installing the Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Encrypted Glass Break Sensor (AKA the IQ Glass). Used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel, this wireless, battery-powered sensor detects the pitch and frequency of breaking glass up to 25 feet away. The sensor easily mounts with the included screws, typically placed on the wall opposite to the monitored window, or on the ceiling, to allow for optimum detection in a large living area, such as a family room.
- Detects breaking glass windows up to 25 feet away
- Listens for the pitch and frequency of breaking glass
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- Wireless range up to 600 feet from panel
- "S-Line" encryption protects signals
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
About S-Line Encryption
Qolsys wireless devices that feature S-Line ("Secure Line") technology offer advanced encryption to safeguard your wireless signals against hacking.
The technology employs an advanced encryption scheme between the wireless sensor/device and the control panel to ensure that wireless event transmissions are always unique, preventing and eliminating common replay attacks (when an unscrupulous person uses an easy-to-purchase software-defined radio or "listening device" to replay events that were previously sent by wireless devices paired with a security system.) At time of pairing, S-Line technology passes a unique key which enables the encryption algorithm for unique event transmissions, thereby preventing such replay attacks.
- Glass Break Sensor
- Batteries (pre-installed)
- Mounting Screws
- Wall Anchors
NOTE: Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected.
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
Compatible 319.5 MHz Wireless Panels/Receivers*
- GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.)
- Qolsys IQ Panel (Version 1 or 2)
- Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix (part 42A00-2)
- Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters (part ELK-M1XRFEG)
*Panels and receivers are sold separately.
- Manufacturer Part #: QS1431-840
- Battery: CR123A 1550mAH (x2) included
- Sensing Parameters: Maximum 25 feet
- Mounting Spec: At least 3.3 feet from windows being protected, and 4 feet from sources of noise
- Mounting Hardware: #4 or #6 screws
- Temperature Range: 14° to 120°F (-10° to 48°C)
- Dimensions: 2.75(H) x 3.88(W) x 1.5(D) inches
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited