Qolsys IQ Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector
Detect Carbon Monoxide ASAP
Make sure you know if a carbon monoxide (CO) leak occurs in your home by installing the Qolsys IQ Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector (AKA the IQ Carbon). Used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel, this wireless, battery-powered sensor features an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor to alert you when CO is detected. "Always on" technology ensures the IQ Carbon is monitored around the clock, whether your system is armed or not. The wireless carbon monoxide detector alarm easily mounts with the included screws.
- Electrochemical sensor detects carbon monoxide (CO)
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- Wireless range up to 600 feet from panel
- Provides test button to ensure proper operation
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
- Easily mounts with included screws
What Happens When Carbon Monoxide is Detected
When CO is detected, the wireless carbon monoxide detector alarm sounds a loud built-in siren (the ANSI S3.41 temporal 4 pattern) and sends a notification to the control panel. Using Alarm.com (requires optional subscription), you can also get a text alert. Additionally, a tricolored LED (red, yellow, green) on the detector provides visual indication of the detector's status. During an alarm condition, pressing the detector's hush button will silence the sounder for 5 minutes.
- Using Alarm.com (requires optional subscription), you can get a text if CO is detected
- Triggers alerts for tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Battery (pre-installed)
- Screws & Anchors
NOTE: Wireless carbon monoxide detector alarm requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately). This product is intended for use in ordinary indoor residential areas. It is not designed to measure compliance with Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) commercial and industrial standards.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected.
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
Compatible 319.5 MHz Wireless Panels/Receivers*
- GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.)
- Qolsys IQ Panel (Version 1 or 2)
- Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix (part 42A00-2)
- Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters (part ELK-M1XRFEG)
*Panels and receivers are sold separately.
- Manufacturer Part #: QS5210-840
- Battery: One 3-volt CR123A Panasonic Lithium Battery (included)
- Operating Current: 10 µA
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Wireless Signal Range: 600 feet (200 m), open air
- Audible Signal (Temp 4 Tone): 85 dBA min. in alarm (at 10 feet / 3m)
- Operating Temperature: 40° to 100°F (4.4° to 37.8°C)
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 95 percent, non-condensing
- Pending Agency Listings: UL standard 2075, UL 2034 and CSA 6.19-01
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited