PCS PulseWorx UPB Wall Controller with Load Relay, 7 Button
One Switch for Many UPB Devices
As a dual-purpose UPB controller, the PulseWorx UPB Wall Controller with Load Relay (7 Button) combines the functionality of PulseWorx's popular KPC Keypad Controllers with an On/Off relay. The standard keypad portion controls UPB receivers around your home, while the relay portion enables both local and UPB remote control for any type of wired light (including fluorescent) or motor load up to 8A.
- Controls up to six UPB devices or scenes
- Built-in On/Off relay for one load up to 8A
- Pre-programmed with 8 light scenes
- Can be a member of 16 different scenes
- 16 function modes for each button
- Fits in a single-gang box
Each of the seven buttons on the keypad can be programmed to provide direct load control, remote control over other single UPB-enabled devices, or UPB scene control. It comes pre-programmed with 8 preset lighting scenes, so you can create warm, welcoming moods with ease. The keypad itself can also be a member of up to 16 different scenes.
The keypad mounts into a standard single-gang box, so it can easily replace an existing switch. Buttons are backlit to provide easy viewing at night, and the brightness is adjustable.
NOTE: Wallplate not included.
PulseWorx Products Utilize UPB Technology
PulseWorx is a complete Lighting Control System that uses existing powerlines to give residential customers one-touch control over their home's lighting. PulseWorx products are designed to work within the current framework that already exists in the home, no new wires are required. PulseWorx products utilize UPB technology, providing the most reliable powerline controls available today.
- Manufacturer Part #: KPLR-7
- KPLR-7-B (Black)
- KPLR-7-LA (Light Almond)
- KPLR-7-W (White)
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
- Transmission Channels: 8 Links/Scenes
- Connections/Power Wire:
- Two 16 AWG gauge, 105° C insulation
- Black – Hot/Line
- White – Neutral
- Red – Load
- Green – Ground
- Relay Max. Load: 8.0A
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.8 Watts
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor Use Only
- Temperature: -40 to 140° F
- Humidity: 10 to 90 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Certifications: Safety tested for USA and Canada to ETL tested to UL508; UL-508-2010 CSA C22.2 #14-2010
- Status LED Modes: All programmable with UPStart On, Opposite, Off, N/C
- LED Indicators: One per button; LED reflects status of Group
- IR Receiver: No
- During Power Outage: Retains all settings in Non-volatile EERPOM
- Setup Mode: Press and Hold Scene 1 and Down Arrow Button for 3 Seconds. All LEDs will Flash.
- Button Type: 7 mechanical latching contact type buttons
- Wire Nuts: 2 included
- Mounting: Single-gang or multiple-ganged junction box
- Dimensions: 4.1(H) x 1.7(W) x 1.8(D) inches
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Warranty: 5 years
- US Patent No.: 6,734,784; 6,784,790; 7,265,654; 7,688,183. U.S. and foreign patents may be pending.
UPStart UPB Software
This Windows-based application, along with a UPB Powerline Interface Module (PIM), allows you to program, configure and test your UPB smart home automation system. »Free download here