Pro-Wire Rotary Volume Control, Outdoor
Gray Outdoor Heavy-Duty Volume Control
The OEM Systems Rotary Volume Control is a 100 watt volume control designed to be used outdoors. This easy-to-install volume control is suitable for residential and commercial applications. It includes a removable input/output terminal strip and a decorator style wallplate.
- Autoformer with Rotary 12 position switch
- Smooth transition between volume steps
- 12-tap, high-grade 100-watt autoformer
- Stereo Control (Can be used in Mono Applications.)
- Removable Input / Output terminal strip
- Knob and wallplate included
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
Available Colors: Grey Only.
Available Mounting Options: Box Mount or In-Wall.
High Performance Accessories From OEM Systems
In addition to home audio speakers, OEM Systems Company offers a wide variety of accessories under their popular Pro-Wire product line. The Pro-Wire line consists of modular connectors, a wide variety of jack plates, banana plugs, volume controls, decorator style blank plates, mud rings, box buddies and more. No home theater system or whole house audio system should be considered complete without the use of OEM's professionally designed and engineered Pro-Wire products.
- Frequency Response: 20-20 kHz ± 0.5dB
- Power Handling: 100 watts max per channel
- Impedance: Optimized for 8 ohm speakers
- In-Wall: 2-5/8" depth
- Box: 3-3/4" depth with cover plate