Platinum Tools Tone and Probe Set
Trace Cables the Easy Way
Easily trace and identify cable locations with the Platinum Tools Tone and Probe Set. The set comes with a tone generator and a probe, which use common send and receive frequencies to allow use with other tone generators or probes. Whether you need to trace cables on jacks or through walls, the Platinum Tools Tone and Probe Set makes it simple and quick.
- Probe’s tapered tip facilitates penetration of wire bundles
- Continuity mode helps you confirm whether or not a wire is broken
- Recessed push-button on probe activates tone scanning
- Switch adjusts volume and turns off power to conserve battery
- Alligator clips test pairs; RJ11 connector tests data or phone lines
The Tone and Probe Set features a push-to-scan button with a clear loudspeaker and steady tone for hassle-free cable tracing. With a tapered tip, the probe also allows you to easily penetrate wire bundles.
- Tone Generator
- Carrying Case
- Batteries, 9V
Platinum Tools Makes Connections Easy!
Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop and source the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely and high quality manner. All of our products absolutely must satisfy three critical benchmark criteria – Utility of function, Quality of function, and Economic value.
- Manufacturer Part #: TP150
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Sensitivity: 100Hz~300KHz
- Length: 9.0 x 1.8 x 1.0 inches (229 x 46 x 25mm)
- Weight: 3.8 ounces (106.2g)
- Output: 1.5KHz square waveform
- Length: 5.7 x 1.7 x 1.1 inches (145 x 43 x 28mm)
- Weight: 4.3 ounces (122.8g)