PCS PulseWorx UPB Relay Wall Switch, 15A
UPB Control for a Wired Load
Replace a traditional light switch with a UPB controlled light switch! The PCS PulseWorx Wall Switch Relay (15A) replaces an existing switch to deliver both remote and local control over the connected load. Use up to eight PulseWorx UPB transmitters of any type to remotely turn the load On/Off, or just hit the switch!
- Replaces an existing light switch
- Provides both local and UPB remote control
- Great for lights, motors, ceiling fans, pumps, etc.
- Adjustable LED brightness and backlighting
- Mounts in a single or multi-gang box
The Wall Switch Relay features a low-profile, decorator design to attractively blend in with your home's decor. It mounts in a single- or multi-gang box and supports three-way control when used in conjunction with a second UPB switch (sold separately).
Note: Requires a PulseWorx UPB transmitter for remote operation.
PulseWorx Products Utilize UPB Technology
PulseWorx is a complete Lighting Control System that uses existing powerlines to give residential customers one-touch control over their home's lighting. PulseWorx products are designed to work within the current framework that already exists in the home, no new wires are required. PulseWorx products utilize UPB technology, providing the most reliable powerline controls available today.
- Manufacturer Part #: WS1R-15
- WS1R-15-A (Almond)
- WS1R-15-B (Black)
- WS1R-15-BR (Brown)
- WS1R-15-G (Gray)
- WS1R-15-I (Ivory)
- WS1R-15-LA (Light Almond)
- WS1R-15-W (White)
- Power Requirements: Primary: 120 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
- Neutral Wire: Required
- Load Type: Motor, Inductive, Incandescent, LED
- Transmission Channels: 2 Links/Scenes
- Connections/Power Wire: Two 16 AWG gauge, 105 C insulation; Black – Hot/Line; White – Neutral; Red – Load; Yellow – traveller (controlled by RWS)
- Standby Power Consumption:< 0.8 Watts
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor Use Only
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 140 degrees F (-40 to 60 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Certifications: Safety tested for USA and Canada to ETL tested to UL508; UL-508-2010 CSA C22.2 #14-2010
- Status LED Modes: All programmable with UPStart Blue, Red, Magenta or Off
- During Power Outage: Retains all settings in Non-volatile EERPOM
- Setup Mode: Tap Top or Bottom Rocker 5 Times – LED will Blink
- Button Type: 2 Momentary contact type buttons
- Wire Nuts: 4 included
- Mounting: Single Gang or multiple-ganged junction box
- Dimensions: 4.25(H) x 1.7(W) x 1.37(D) inches
- Weight: 5 ounces
- Warranty: 5 years
UPStart UPB Software
This Windows-based application, along with a UPB Powerline Interface Module (PIM), allows you to program, configure and test your UPB smart home automation system. »Free download here