PCS PulseWorx UPB Wall Controller, 7 Button
Control Single UPB Devices or Entire Scenes
Imagine all the ways you'd like to control your UPB system, and then install the PulseWorx UPB Keypad Wall Controller (7 Button). As a wire-in UPB transceiver, this home automation keypad can control seven single UPB devices or entire scenes, and send signals to a main control unit. The keypad features adjustable LED brightness and blue backlighting for easy nighttime viewing, as well as a temporary lock to keep children or guests from changing your settings.
- Controls 7 single UPB devices or entire scenes
- Backlighting for easy nighttime viewing
- Temporary lockout prevents unauthorized use
- Mounts in a single- or multi-gang box
NOTE: Wallplate not included.
Each of the "scene" buttons on the keypad controls one of 16 modes and sends commands upon a single tap, double tap, long press, or release. The controller is pre-programmed with six preset lighting scenes, which you can use to create inviting light levels without custom programming. LED presets also individually configure which LED indicators will light up or turn off in response to different scenes.
IR Remote Control
Because the keypad accepts infrared (IR) commands, connected UPB devices can be controlled with an optional IR remote (sold separately). The remote will reproduce commands for each of the buttons, allowing true remote control from across the room.
The Keypad Wall Controller mounts in a single- or multi-gang box and connects to line and neutral wires. Once wired, it can transmit and receive UPB commands and status reports over your home's existing powerlines.
PulseWorx Products Utilize UPB Technology
PulseWorx is a complete Lighting Control System that uses existing powerlines to give residential customers one-touch control over their home's lighting. PulseWorx products are designed to work within the current framework that already exists in the home, no new wires are required. PulseWorx products utilize UPB technology, providing the most reliable powerline controls available today.
- Manufacturer Part #: KPCW-7
- KPCW-7-B (Black)
- KPCW-7-LA (Light Almond)
- KPCW-7-W (White)
- Power Requirements: Primary: 120 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
- Transmission Channels: 7 Links/Scenes
- Connections/Power Wire: Two 16 AWG gauge, 105 C insulation; Black - Hot/Line; White - Neutral
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.8 Watts
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor Use Only
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 194° F (-40 to 90° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Certifications: Safety tested for USA and Canada to ETL tested to UL508; UL-508-2010CSA C22.2 #14-2010
- Status LED Modes: All programmable with UPStart On, Opposite, Off, N/C
- LED Indicators: One per button; LED reflects status of Group
- IR Receiver: Yes
- During Power Outage: Retains all settings in Non-volatile EERPOM
- Setup Mode: Press and Hold ON and OFF Button for 3 Seconds - All LEDs will Flash
- Button Type: 5 mechanical latching contact type buttons, 2 Momentary contact type buttons
- Wire Nuts: 2 included
- Mounting: Single Gang or multiple-ganged junction box
- Dimensions: 4.1(H) x 1.7(W) x 1.8(D) inches
- Weight: 5 ounces
- Warranty: 5 years
- US Patent No.: 6,734,784; 6,784,790; 7,265,654; 7,688,183. U.S. and foreign patents may be pending.
UPStart UPB Software
This Windows-based application, along with a UPB Powerline Interface Module (PIM), allows you to program, configure and test your UPB smart home automation system. »Free download here