PCS PulseWorx UPB Lighting Control Panel
Convenient Load Center
Powerline Control Systems (PCS) has developed the Lighting Control Panel (LCPU) to simplify the design and installation of UPB Lighting Control Systems. The LCPU panel can house ten PCS WS1D24, or fifteen WS1D15, or twenty WS1D6 switches controlling up to 20 individual circuits and delivering up to 24,000W of power. The LCPU can accommodate any single, double or four gang devices. The LCPU is designed to be flush-mounted between two 16 inch center to center studs or surface-mounted on any flat surface. A matching one-inch bezel is included with each LCPU for finishing a flush mount installation.
Using LCP panels to centralize lighting controls offers several distinct advantages:
- The LCPU is designed to properly dissipate the heat generated by high-power lighting controls.
- The cost to design, layout, construct, wire, and program a lighting system is greatly reduced.
- A locking door with two keys is provided to insure against tampering by unauthorized persons.
- The LCPU series enclosure is a rugged NEMA1 grade panel made of 16 GA steel with a white powder coat finish.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This PulseWorx product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
UPB PulseWorx Lighting Control System
An integral part of a complete PulseWorx Lighting Control System, this device uses the patented UPB powerline communication technology (invented by PCS) to reliably communicate with any other UPB-compatible devices over the existing house electrical wires. No new wires are necessary, thus making PulseWorx perfect for retrofit situations. When initial configuration is complete, a single push of a button is all you need to activate any group of lights (or virtually anything else that connects to AC power wiring) throughout the house simultaneously.
- Manufacturer Part #: LCP-U
- Dimensions: 28.5" H x 14" W x 5" D
UPStart UPB Software
This Windows-based application, along with a UPB Powerline Interface Module (PIM), allows you to program, configure and test your UPB smart home automation system. »Free download here