PCS HAI Wall Switch Dimmer, 600W/5A
Dim/Brighten Control For Any Type Of Light
Replace your standard lighting switches with UPB compatible dimmer switches with the PCS HAI UPB Wall Switch Dimmer, 600W/5A. This UPB dimmer switch can control dimmable light sources, including LED lights, CFL lights, fluorescent lights, inductive loads, incandescent lights and halogen lights.
- Replaces an existing wall switch to control dimmable light fixtures (up to 600W)
- Issues On/Off or Dim/Brighten commands with Single Tap/Double Tap or Hold/Release commands
- LED status light indicates On/Off status of connected lights
- Auto-Off Timer: Choose a max amount of time the light stays on (1 to 240 minutes)
- Air-Gap Switch Lever allows for safe switch installment and light bulb replacement
- Capable of working with up to 2 auxiliary switches for multi-way lighting applications
These switches offer smoother dimming throughout the light's range, and an adjustable minimum dimming level to reduce drop-off and prevent flickering. A multi-color (Blue, Magenta, Red or Off) LED on top of the rocker guides you through the dark.
How It Works
Tapping the rocker switch turns lights on/off, while holding it down dims/brighten lights. Separate brightness levels (between 0 to 100 percent) are chosen for single-tap and double-tap events. Sixteen selectable fade rates (instant-on to one hour) give you absolute flexibility.
Compatible With Scene Lighting
Each switch may become a member of 16 individual scenes, 250 different scenes per system. Switches can store a pre-set lights-on level and fade rate for each scene, allowing you to install a sophisticated lighting system at a fraction of typical costs.
PulseWorx Lighting Control System
These switches are designed to be an integral part of a complete PulseWorx Lighting Control System. Like all PulseWorx devices, the Dimmer Wall Switches use UPB powerline communication technology to reliably communicate with other UPB-compatible devices over your existing electrical wires. No new wiring is required, making PulseWorx perfect for retrofit applications. When initial configuration is complete, a single push of a button is all you need to simultaneously activate any group of lights (or virtually anything else that connects to AC power wiring) throughout your house.
- Wall Switch Dimmer
NOTE: Wallplate not included.
UPB PulseWorx Lighting Control System
An integral part of a complete PulseWorx Lighting Control System, this device uses the patented UPB powerline communication technology (invented by PCS) to reliably communicate with any other UPB-compatible devices over the existing house electrical wires. No new wires are necessary, thus making PulseWorx perfect for retrofit situations. When initial configuration is complete, a single push of a button is all you need to activate any group of lights (or virtually anything else that connects to AC power wiring) throughout the house simultaneously.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- HAI-WS1DL-35A00-A: Almond
- HAI-WS1DL-35A00-B: Black
- HAI-WS1DL-35A00-BR: Brown
- HAI-WS1DL-35A00-G: Gray
- HAI-WS1DL-35A00-I: Ivory
- HAI-WS1DL-35A00-LA: Light Almond
- HAI-WS1DL-35A00-W: White
- Incandescent Loads Dimming: Yes
- Inductive Loads Dimming: Yes
- Fluorescent Loads Non-dimming: Yes (configurable)
- Power Maximum Dimming: 600W / 600VA
- Current Maximum Non-dimming: 5A
- Connections: 16 GA
- LED Indicator: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.1 X 1.75 X 1.45 in
- Weight: 0.25 lb.
- Mounting: Standard J box
- Input Power: 120 ± 12 VAC
- Input Frequency: 60 ± 3 Hz
- Operating Temp: -40 °F to 104 °F
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited