PCS HAI Relay Wall Switch, 15A
UPB & HAI Control for a Wired Load
Replace a traditional switch with a UPB and Leviton HAI compatible switch with the PCS HAI Relay Wall Switch, 15A. This switch with a built-in relay replaces an existing switch to deliver both remote and local control over connected loads rated up to 15A. The Relay Wall Switch can create 3-way applications when connected with a Remote Wall Switch (RWS) via a traveler wire connection. The Relay Wall Switch features a low-profile, decorator design to attractively blend in with your home's décor.
- Replaces an existing light switch with a relay switch capable of local and remote On/Off control via UPB or Leviton HAI
- Great for lights, motors, ceiling fans, pumps, or other heavy load applications
- Contains HAI firmware and will be recognized as a HAI product by the PC-Access software and HAI OMNI
- Can be configured using UPStart configuration program
- Mounts in a single or multi-gang box
- Available in 7 colors
- Requires a PulseWorx UPB or Leviton HAI (433 Mhz) transmitter for remote operation.
- Wallplate not included.
PulseWorx Products Utilize UPB Technology
PulseWorx is a complete Lighting Control System that uses existing powerlines to give residential customers one-touch control over their home's lighting. PulseWorx products are designed to work within the current framework that already exists in the home, no new wires are required. PulseWorx products utilize UPB technology, providing the most reliable powerline controls available today.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-A: Almond
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-B: Black
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-BR: Brown
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-G: Gray
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-I: Ivory
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-LA: Light Almond
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-W: White
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-A (Almond): 811976010357
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-B (Black): 811976010364
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-BR (Brown): 811976010371
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-G (Gray): 811976010388
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-I (Ivory): 811976010395
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-LA (Light Almond): 811976010401
- HAI-WS1R-40A00-W (White): 811976010418
UPStart UPB Software
This Windows-based application, along with a UPB Powerline Interface Module (PIM), allows you to program, configure and test your UPB smart home automation system. »Free download here