Optex Wireless 2000 Chime Box With Relay
Long RF Transmission & Reliable Operation
The Optex RC-20U Wireless 2000 Chime Box With Relay is the heart of the Optex "Wireless 2000" annunciator system. It sounds alerts when it receives wireless signals from up to 9 motion-activated sensor transmitters. It is ideal for both home and business use.
- No more surprises! Wireless 2000 monitors your property 24 hours a day to detect approaching vehicles and people, giving you time to prepare.
- No more missed visitors or deliveries! Wireless 2000 serves as a welcome chime or perimeter alert for your home or shop.
- No more hard to reach switches! Wireless 2000 works as a convenient wireless switch for activating a variety of electric equipment (e.g. doorstrikes / magnetic locks, lights, sirens, motors).
- Simple, automated set-up: Setup is simple! Just two buttons perform all set up functions.
- More than 8 million codes: Transmission codes are preset by the factory with over 8 million possibilities, virtually eliminating the possibility of interference or crosstalk.
Note: Motion-activated sensor transmitter is required to complete a Wireless 2000 system.
Optex now brings the benefits of its advanced wireless technology in the form of greater RF transmission range with the new Wireless 2000 driveway and entry announcer. The system can be installed anywhere easily and quickly with no wiring and now allows for 2000 feet line of sight transmission range. Whether it is for home or business, indoor or outdoor, the Wireless 2000 is the ideal choice for perimeter awareness and wireless remote control.
- Specially designed sensor mounts easily on walls, ceilings, fenceposts, desktops, etc.
- Weatherproof design of sensor allows outdoor use.
- Two detection patterns: 50ft Long Range and 17ft. Fan Pattern
- Detection pattern adjusts easily for perfect aiming.
- Receivers mount on wall or desktop
RC-20U Chime Box with Relay
- Accepts 9 transmitters, identifies each group of three with different chime tone
- Operates with 9VDC adapter (included)
- Wall mount or table mount design
- Form C relay for activating other devices (50V AC 1A max, ot 24V DC 1A max) with adjustable output duration