Optex Outdoor PIR Motion Sensor, Standard-Range Model
Outdoor PIR Sensor 40x49 Feet
The Optex Outdoor PIR Motion Sensor, Standard-Range Model is ideal for outdoor annunciation, activation, and automation applications. The detector features special UV resistant lenses and casings for outdoor use. It also features an easy Pet Alley adjustment, selectable sensitivity and pulse count, extra strong sunlight & RFI Immunity, built-in photocell, and Form C relay output.
Optex: The Quality Products People Expect
Optex specialize in passive and active infrared technology, control systems and CCTV products for home and business security. Since its founding in 1979, Optex has established a world-wide reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence. Their products always represent an investment in performance and long-term satisfaction.
- Detection Method: Passive Infrared
- Detection Area: 40 x 50 feet (12 x 15 m) 120° wide
- Multi-level area: 40 zones
- Pet alley area: 18 zones
- Multi-level area: 8.3 feet (2.5 m)
- Pet alley area: 4 to 5 feet (1.2 to 1.5 m)
- Detection Speed: 1 to 3.3 feet/second (0.3 to 1.0 m/sec.)
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Selectable 3 position (H, M, L)
- LED Indicator: LED lights during detection
- Alarm Period: 2 seconds ±1 sec. (delay timer)
- Alarm Output: NC. NO. 28VDC 0.2A max.
- Tamper Switch: Opens when cover removed.
- Pulse Count: 2 (20 ±5 sec.) or TEST (1 pulse)
- Day/Night Mode Adjustment: Approx. 10 to 100,000 lux
- Warm-Up Period: Approx. 60 seconds
- Power Input: 10.8 to 13.2V DC
- Current Draw: 25mA max.
- Installation Place: Wall (indoor/outdoor)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)
- Environmental Humidity: 95 percent max.
- Weight: 6 ounces (170g)
- IP Rating: IP54
- Accessory: Masking strips (LX-402 only), mounting screw, sponge