OEM Systems Mainstation Wireless Bluetooth Receiver with Apple 30-pin
Adds Bluetooth To An Audio/Video System Or PC
Wirelessly stream music, movies and more from a smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device with the OEM Mainstation Wireless Bluetooth Receiver. The receiver connects to your audio/video system or PC, and delivers crisp Bluetooth audio and video straight through your existing speakers and screen. Just pair the receiver with your chosen Bluetooth device and press play from anywhere up to 60 feet away!
- Allows wireless playback of audio/video from a Bluetooth-enabled device
- Works with most iPod, iPhone, and iPad charging docks
- Perfect for use with the OEM Mainstation Docking Station
- Supports Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and Bluetooth 2.0, 1.2, and 1.1
The receiver features an Apple 30-pin connector, which connects to Apple composite A/V charging cables (with RCA outputs and a USB connector), or most iPod, iPhone, and iPad charging docks, turning your cable or dock into a wireless Bluetooth terminal. The dock or cable then connects to your A/V system or PC.
- Some iPod docks only function when they identify that an iPod, iPhone, or iPad is plugged in. The receiver will not work with these docks. Also, the receiver utilizes the analog signal path of the docking device, and though this path is commonly used by manufacturers, the receiver will not output signal to docking devices that only use the digital signal.
- If the receiver is connected to an A/V cable, the cable must have an integral USB connector and the USB connector must be plugged into a power source that provides a standard 5 volts.
OEM Systems Professional Quality
OEM Systems Company is a manufacturer of Architectural Audio Products and accessories for residential, commercial and institutional applications, including loudspeakers, electronics and Decorator Style Jack Plates.
- Manufacturer Part #: MS-B1
- Current Draw: 40mA
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Operating Range: 33 to 66 feet (10 to 20 m) depending on environment
- Modulation: GFSK, 1 Mbps, 0.5BT Gaussian
- Frequency Range: 2,402 to 2,480Mhz
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Supported Profiles: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- Dimensions: 1-7/8(W) x 1(H) x 5/16(D) inches (48 x 25 x 8mm)
- Certifications: BQB (Bluetooth Qualification Board) Qualified
- Warranty: 1 Year