NuTone Central Vacuum Utility Inlet
Simple Inlet for Garage or Basement
The NuTone Central Vacuum CF372 Utility Inlet provides a simple hose connection point for your central vacuum system. Directly powered by the system’s motor, this Utility Inlet connects to PVC piping in an area near the motor, such as the basement or garage. When you insert a hose, the inlet’s low voltage contacts trigger the motor to supply power.
- Low-voltage contacts turn on power unit when hose is inserted
- Connects with standard central vacuum PVC piping
- Spring mechanism creates strong seal when cover is closed
- Included mounting box installs on any flanged fitting (sold separately)
- CF372 Utility Inlet
- Mounting Box
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: This CF372 Utility Inlet replaces the discontinued CF375 Utility Inlet.
Today’s Most Efficient Way To Clean!
With their powerful motors, NuTone built-in central vacuum systems pull dust, dirt and allergens from the living environment more effectively than portable vacuums, trapping them within the filtration system of the power unit, away from the living environment. The central vacuum system can also be used more effectively to "power dust" furniture and living space by removing the dust from the living areas rather than just moving it around. And unlike conventional vacuum cleaners, a NuTone central vacuum system is a long-lasting built-in convenience that actually adds value to your home.
- MPN: CF372
- Configuration: Direct Connect Inlet
- Material: Synthetic
- Dimensions: 2-1/2(W) x 2-7/8(H) x 1-7/8(D) inches
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited