Napco Gemini Wireless Dual Microwave/PIR Motion Sensor
For Use With The Gemini Security System By Napco
Expand your Napco Gemini Security system with these seamless components to customize a reliable system – flexible enough to help you meet the most modest of budgets, yet expansive enough so you can secure even the most demanding of applications requirements.
- Broad 40’ x 40’ range.
- Exclusive adaptive dual technology for superior false alarm resilience – even from animal/pet activity and optimized catch.
- Active self-test of both sensors
- 5 interchangeable lens patterns.
- One button walk-test with auto shut-off.
- 3 distinct transmissions for tamper, alarm and self-test failure.
- EMI/RFI protected with fully-shielded SMD circuitry.
Includes batteries, tamper and mounting screws.
Gemini Wireless: Proven To Outperform The Competition
Napco’s crystal-control Gemini wireless products have been proven by an independent testing laboratory to outperform competitive products, with long-range RF reliability, as much as 50% higher than other brands. Gemini’s uncommon crystal-control precision and omnidirectional circuitry, ensures the wireless/hardwire systems you provide your customers will dependably deliver the security and trouble-free, peace-of-mind they deserve for many years to come. All Gemini panels and receivers seamlessly support the full line of Gemini transmitters and virtually all panels, keypads, receivers and peripherals are compatible with each other and work the same, model to model.