Napco Gemini Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector
Prevent Carbon Monoxide From Catching You Off Guard
Receive prompt warnings of carbon monoxide levels with the Napco Gemini Supervised Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector. This wireless carbon monoxide detector emits audio and visual alarms when dangerous amounts of CO are detected within a designated room and includes a built-in radio transmitter to relay alerts to connected security devices. During normal operation, its green LED flashes once every 10 seconds. It is suitable for residences, motels, hotels and commercial or industrial system applications. The detector is compatible with Napco's GEMC Commercial Grade Wireless Receivers (GEMC-RECV) that monitor alarms, restores, low battery, tamper and status.
- Wireless carbon monoxide detector continuously monitors for CO
- Powerful 85db alarm sounds when dangerous amounts of CO is detected
- Sends alarm, trouble, tamper, low battery, and end-of-life (about 6 years after warranty) condition messages to the control panel
- 3V Lithium Battery lasts at least one year
- Active self test and LED Status Indicators
- Smart microprocessor optimizes detection accuracy
- Mountable on wall or ceiling (includes hardware)
- Connect to a GEMC-RECV Wireless Receiver zone and/or NAC circuit designated for CO alarm use only
- CO Detector
- Installation Hardware
- Mounting on foil-backed wallpaper is NOT recommended because the radio range will be reduced.
- This detector must be tested and maintained regularly following NFPA 720 requirements.
Security By Napco
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions, and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- Manufacturer Part #: GEMC-WL-CO
- UPC: N/A
- Electrical Ratings:
- Input Power: Powered by a 3-volt lithium battery; use Duracell DL123A, Varta CR123A, Panasonic CR123A or Sanyo CR123A
- Operating Frequency: 319.5MHz
- RF Range: Up to 500 feet depending on installation environment
- Dimensions (WxLxD): 5-3/8" x 5-3/8" x 2-1/8" (13.7 x 13.7 x 5.4cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Operating Relative: Humidity 15% – 95% RH
- Warranty: 3 Year